Galvanized gas line through wall

Originally Posted By: bkelly2
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Monte Lunde wrote:
Jeffrey

Sounds like Brian was a fitter in the old days, use to rig for the fitters and what a soft job that was waiting and waiting for them to join pipe.

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

I was in piping QC for a long time all I did was wait.

--
"I used to be disgusted, Now I try to Be amused"-Elvis Costello

Originally Posted By: Jay Moge

Kris Beck wrote:

Only covering my ground jack <b>a$%</b>. I am sure that there were things in life that you have done and have turned out fine, because you did some homework. It is better than paying an over priced plumber to do a simple installation.

if it's so simple, why ask so many questions. and when you keep getting the same answer from the people your asking, why insist on trying. and yes the first time i tried things i got a couple things right. like the first time i changed the tire on my bike, or did a tune up, and i've also screwed things up as well. things like, changing my trans. fluid and splitting the gasket and having to do it all over. or the time i tried to picture frame a window with colonial, my 45s were more like 47.5s, but hey i tried. my point is, your talking about GAS LINES. not some cosmetic work on your "hunny do" list. things that could put you, and more importantly, others in some serios danger. and if you don't know what that danger is, neither will they untill it's too late. but hey what do i know. it probably is just a simple job. that's why plumbers get $60 an hour. never mind your right. ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

jack a$$

Originally Posted By: bkelly2

Jay Moge wrote:
jack a$$

Now Jay this is so unlike you. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--
"I used to be disgusted, Now I try to Be amused"-Elvis Costello

yeah but daaaaad, he started it. icon_cool.gif