Get a great deal on ReportHost inspection software.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/reporthost.htm

Nick

Originally Posted By: jellerbee

I use this software…the only thing is that they dont allow the NACHI logo to be uploaded. I believe it is in the wrong format. But other than that, I think its great.

Originally Posted By: kbliss

This looks like a pretty slick report. Very simple format and easy for someone to understand.

Kurt Bliss

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

I don’t like any report that has the statement “estimated remaining life” icon_evil.gif

I have never found the deal on the crystal ball that I am looking for. If it is removable that would be good.

The report looks ok, just like most of the other software reports. At least you don't have to buy the software.

Blaine

Originally Posted By: Mike Kimball

I am looking into this “software”. Any feedback from the field?

Originally Posted By: Jim Gallant

Blaine,

ReportHost allows you to customize your report information in most ways that you want to. Pretty much all the verbage you see in our sample report can be changed to say whatever you want it to say. As we say, it's uniquely customizable. You can add, change or delete items as you wish, both for all future reports (the default information), or just for the report you're currently writing.

And you're right about not having to buy the software. We don't even want your credit card number when you sign up. With the 25 free reports we give you (30 for NACHI inspectors) you should have a pretty good idea of whether you like it or not. Naturally I'd encourage you to try it. Just remember, you can change the report information however you want.

-Jim Gallant
ReportHost staff

bwiley wrote:
I don't like any report that has the statement "estimated remaining life" ![icon_evil.gif](upload://1gvq2wV2azLs27xp71nuhZOKiSI.gif)
I have never found the deal on the crystal ball that I am looking for. If it is removable that would be good.

The report looks ok, just like most of the other software reports. At least you don't have to buy the software.

Blaine

Mike,

I'm going to step up to the plate here. I use ReportHost on a daily basis in my own home inspection business. Please see the link below to see the report I published today for a home inspection I did this morning. It's a *real* report (names changed) that reflects my own personal style.

http://www.allpointinspections.com/sample1

As a home inspector, my clients LOVE these reports. They get the email, click the link and boom, there's the report, quick to download with all the pictures. Very easy to read. Helpful links too. Realtors love it too. Works extremely well with long-distance clients. Clients show their co-workers their "cool" reports on their computers at work and do your marketing for you.

I'll probably remove this sample in a day or so since it's an actual report.

-Jim Gallant
ReportHost staff
Owner - All Point Home Inspections

Mike Kimball wrote:
I am looking into this "software". Any feedback from the field?

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

icon_question.gif

Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

I made a point of not referring contractors until recently. I attended an excellent seminar on chimney maintenance, and afterwards phone interviewed every chimney contractor in my county, using a spreadsheet to record information about each one. This included certifications, years of experience, services provided, formal training, etc. It was pretty clear who was worth hiring after that.

-Jim Gallant
ReportHost staff
Owner - All Point Home Inspections