Good Luck and Good Night

Borrowing the title, but I would like to wish everyone good luck in their pursuit of the truth. I have had enough, and feel that NACHI can do enough on their own, without me.

My posts seem to offend or upset people here, so I clearly get the message. Do not expect me to provide answers to anything anymore here!

With that said, it was never my intentions to provide anything short of another perspective here. Regardless of my posts - it simply ends up in another “pissing” match. Its often gotten way too personal which has only proven to me and others, how “unprofessional” some people really are! Tired of the mob menatility, besides I have better things to do than waste my time friutlessly here!

Regards, Claude

Looks to me like intimadation does work.
I guess he got the word.
For some reason Claude has removed many of his posts.
This is to bad as he at least had some great thoughts and posts.
OAHI has a policy where no one on their BOD will give information out to the members.
I would not be the least bit surprised that the same is happening with CAHPI
( many of the CAHPI directors sit on the OAHI BOD).

Information on The NATIONAL CERTIFICATION is lacking big time .

The more I hear,
the more I see!
NACHI is the one for me !
Roy Cooke R.H.I. Royshomeinspection.com
A HAPPY NACHI MEMBER,… More find this out ever day!

I actually enjoyed peicing together all the information that was share between Claude and the Nachi MB. But erased messages does not cut out the fact that they have all been pasted in a folder.
Anyway, I will miss you Claude, you have been an incredible source of information. I only wish that there were less hidden agendas, and more disclosure on part of CAPHI, OAHI, and the NAtional Certification.

Thank you for your time and efforts to bring some enlightenment to the masses. We appreciate all your work on our behalf.

Sadly you are not the first to leave in a huff when things got a little heated. This unfortunately does not reflect well on the “open and transparent” process that was expected from CAPHI and proscribed by CMHC.

I to am sorry to see Claude go, but I feel his hands are tied. It’s unfortunate that given the documentation which sometimes contradicts Claude that he feels he cannot think and speak outside the envelope without fear of reprisal. That is how things work in CAHPI and OAHI. Certainly some of what Claude said may be correct but there remain too many unanswered logical questions, which through the actions of some leave everyone with a bad feeling and bad taste about the goings on and intentions of CAHPI.