Got my license! Thank you InterNACHI!

I’ve been a member of InterNACHI for a short six months, but man do I already appreciate my membership. I did my North Carolina Classroom Pre-Licensing through InterNACHI and couldn’t have been happier with my education. I continued on to get the CPI certification, and after some state mandated field training and an extremely difficult state exam (very code based) I have received my license! There is a lot of work ahead but I am so thankful to have InterNACHI behind me! (Levi is designing my logo as we speak)

Looking forward to a rewarding career in this field with this association/community by my side the whole way!!

11 Likes

Congratulations! Wish you all the best in your new career.

1 Like

1 Like

Congratulations Jonathan!

1 Like

Congrats. That’s awesome.

1 Like

Congratulations Jonathan!

2 Likes

That’s great to hear, Jonathan.

1 Like

Congrats!! Happy Inspecting!!!

1 Like

Congratulations, Johnathan! This is only the beginning. I wish you a long and prosperous career!

1 Like

Congratulations Jonathan, welcome aboard.

1 Like

Congrats, Jonathan! Best of luck! :grinning::wink:

1 Like

Congrats Jonathan!! If you don’t mind me asking, who did you do your field training with? I’ve been licensed in NC for just about a year now

1 Like

Hey Ryan, I completed my field training with Eric Coates in Willow Spring through Inspection Certification Associates. Thank you for the well wishes!!

Congrats! Great career field and you will learn something everyday if your doin it right…

1 Like

Congrats, Jonathan! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! And, I have known Eric Coates for maybe 15 years, so I know he steered you straight :sunglasses:. If you are anywhere near Durham or Chapel Hill and would like to do a ride along with us sometime let me know.
I’m not hard to find.

Thank you Fred! Eric was a great instructor, as a matter of fact I didn’t want our field training to end. That would be absolutely awesome and really generous of you to offer! I’m in Johnston County but Durham is not far at all. Let me know how we could make that a reality. Thank you again, I really appreciate that!

Couldn’t find a way to PM you here, so I just left you a message through your web site.

Congrats Jonathan. May your path and career forward be one of excitement and adventure.

Congratulations