I got my license!

I FINALLY GOT MY FLORIDA ATATE LICENSE!

I know my efforts and hard work led me to achieving this milestone but I’m immensely grateful and owe a huge amount of gratitude to the team here at Internachi.

I’m forever grateful

35 Likes

Congratulations

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

WTG! :clap:… Congrats

4 Likes

Well done Andy best of luck!

4 Likes

Congratulations Andy!

3 Likes

Congratulations, :+1: Andy!

4 Likes

Good work, Andy!

4 Likes

Happy Inspecting !!!

4 Likes

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Congratulations, I hope to join you soon friend.

2 Likes

Good job. Now the fun begins!

2 Likes

Congrats Andy. If you’re in the Panhandle area, give me a shout. I’m in the process of getting my learning the Inspection software before actually performing a paid inspection. Soon to be there.

3 Likes

Thank you man I appreciate it

1 Like

Means a lot Martin thank you

2 Likes

It’s a team effort here, thank you

1 Like

Larry I admire your humble support to me along the way man, I’m forever grateful

1 Like

Thank you Kenney your a legend lol

2 Likes

Lol thank you man

1 Like

Where do I start with you Nick…

Growing up my dad was a contractor, no license. He was the best in the biz in my eyes but after I turned about 18 he was reported for working without a license. He later turned and decided to perform home inspections since he knew everything there was to know. A couple years later he sadly past from a cardiac arrest.

I’ll be 35 in April. He would tell me “Andy I don’t care what you choose to do, just be the best at it”.
I will never forget it.

I worked in Marketing and Branding for the years to come with many remodel jobs in between since construction was embedded in me from birth.

It wasn’t until right before the pandemic that I decided to chase what I loved, my passion you know.
I had to get back into working with homes.

I gave it my all throughout the year that followed and felt amazing about what I was accomplishing.

Your brother Ben and you, Nick, were my support system, my drive, my back bone being always involved and always accessible. That means the world to me as it helped me reach my goal of becoming a licensed home inspector.

I currently have a YouTube (inspector digest) page which I launch a couple months ago and now have a fully licensed and insured company thanks primarily to you both (and of course the rest of the team here).

So here it is,
Thank you for providing a platform where I would be able fo find myself again and do what I love.

Thank you man

3 Likes