Greetings Everyone!

Hello,
My name is Omar and i am brand new to InterNachi. I welcome any help, tips, encouragement because i have decided this is what i want to do.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Omar !!!

3 Likes

Welcome Omar, Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay, but why do you think you are ‘right’ for this industry? What’s your background, your experience?

Btw… Welcome!!

2 Likes

Yes, that was your first glimpse into the reality of being a Home Inspector. Get used to it!! :wink:

Welcome aboard Omar… Best of luck! :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to our forum Omar!..Enjoy and participate…we’re friendly. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard, Omar. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

… Mostly…:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::laughing:

Welcome Omar.

3 Likes

What makes anyone right for anything? My mom always told me i can do ANYTHING i put my mind to. Yea i know it sounds cliche but as i grew I realized how powerful the mind really is. All it really takes is for someone to decide they really want to do something and with enough hard work and resilience it can be done. So i’m right for the industry because iv’e decided this is what I want to do and i’m resilient. My sales manager told me something i live by until this day when someone tells you NO its because you haven’t given them a reason to say Yes. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE WELCOMES!!!

4 Likes

I do not think we give our mothers enough credit when it comes to our business successes.

My mother, who was a salesperson, once said “You should celebrate a no because that means you are one step closer to the inevitable yes”

3 Likes

So ya got nuthin’.
Check.
This industry is/was full of those just like you…

Dr. House

So, again, welcome and good luck. You’re gonna need it!

Hello and congrats on your business decision.

Good business acumen, being able to properly market yourself & your business, the ability to
thoroughly inspect and write detailed reports that are easy to understand, and hard work, are all key elements to making your inspection business successful.

3 Likes

“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small.” - Lao Tzu

1 Like

Ok Boomer…

Before you get all but hurt, what @jjonas said is true.

Becoming a home inspector is a humiliating experience, that is all he is saying. Be prepared to humbled. Thing is about this business is that you don’t know what you don’t know. And this business will make you pay for mistakes…literally. So with that, good luck is a fine welcome.

7 Likes

Are you serious!!!

Yup! :cowboy_hat_face:

There was a time you decided to be and start a home inspection business. Be a good guy and tell us all how you are so successful.

The first step was to realize what I stated above. Then I had to work thrice as hard and thrice as long than I expected. I still do because it is an ever evolving business.

1 Like