Greetings Everyone!

Don’t worry. I took it seriously for an extended period of time, and paid for the sins of my youth, but am comfortably retired now.

And don’t forget, there are other things to supplement your income e.g. IR by itself (with adequate education), for instance.

Remember to sidestep the turds, on this forum, and pick up the gold nuggets along the way. Use the ignore feature if need be.

Good working!

2 Likes

Your always a gold nugget, I am hanging somewhere in the shiny turd category.

1 Like

Yup… had you pegged from the get go, didn’t I?!?

Btw… how many participation trophy’s ya got on them dar shelves??

Certainly NOT by spending every waking moment of every day on the Nachi website!!
Have you even performed a full inspection during the seven months and 27.0k posts you’ve spent trolling here?? :flushed:

Welcome aboard, Omar.

1: Find someone to communicate/study with.
2: Study hard.
3: Keep It Simple Student!

Remember. Adversity makes you stronger. Just keep on pushing through.

Best regards.
Robert Young

2 Likes

I was actually asking a legit question. Not sure why you decided to go on the attack.

You got back exactly how I read your post… at the very minimum, pure ass sarcasm!!
No back-pedaling allowed. Own it!!

JJ is one of the turds Larry is always referring too. Just ignore him.

1 Like

Nothing would make me happier, make sure you join him, WAFI!

How many medications are you on??

2 Likes

Ok JJ, thanks for the reply, why are you always so bitter?? There was no sarcasm intended. I have said it before, you have loads of knowledge to give but you just don’t seem to want to, well I should say not in a nice way and I just don’t understand why??? Why be a dick that people dislike??? Why not just give the knowledge you know, give suggestions, give directions,be a guy that can help keep this industry going??? Why attack pretty well everything?

1 Like

Hey JJ, just curious, have you had people reach out to you for help?,mentoring?, maybe joining you with inspections for credits/hours?? Did you help them out, give them advice, actually met them in person? Be interested in your answer.

1 Like

I don’t understand why you don’t realize at this point you are the FI!!! Buddy, it does not need to be this way. Is your masterbation hand injured or something?

1 Like

You honestly expect me to respond to this crap? Congrats you finally made the official WAFI list!!

Haha, no if you don’t want to respond that is cool. Again, your knowledge is valuable to all of us. Would be nice if you decide to share it nicely.

1 Like

Yay I made a list!!! Who judges the WAFI list entry???

You do realize you are on the WAFI list right?

1 Like

It’s kinda sorta like this… but not in a good way!

And as a newbie of less than 8 months, you wouldn’t know more than a couple of names anyhow!

Now you’re just flingin’ shit, as always. I have been the Guardian of the ‘Official’ list for many years now!

And no, you can’t see it. It is for the eyes of the chosen few only!

The guardian lol, good luck list master!!! Again, wanna just help new inspectors in a nice way or be a dick??? Think we are on the public forum.

1 Like