Greg Heidepriem donations

Back to the Thread: Please help Greg in any way you feel comfortable with!

This is a NO Bickering Thread

WOW! I am sorry that my illness has caused all this bickering back & forth.

Deb & I did not ask for donations, although, we definately appreciate everything EVERYONE is doing to help us!

I found out Thursday they are admitting me back to St.Rita’s Med Center on Thursday 7-5-07 to the cardiac unit as they are doing a scope to look at my heart to see if there may be a hole in it that is causing clots. My chemical stress test they did last Friday showed a problem with the left front area of my heart (it is not pumping as good as the right) and they need to do a heart cathe but, they can not do it for 2 months after having a stroke or it may cause a bleed out in the brain or elsewhere.
They did put me on an extended release Nitro pill that is suppose to keep my heart beating normally until they can do the cahtherization.
So for now all I can say is we are taking one day at a time and I have about 7 or 8 doctors and 3 therapist working hard to help me make a full recovery!!

Thanks to you all and God Bless each of you and your families!! Please remember to go to the doctor at the first sign of a problem and get those yearly checkups because you never know!!

Best Regards,
Greg, Deb & Kids

Greg you did not cause the bickering .
Poor Wendy has a internal problem and she continues to follow a few of the better home Inspectors .
It is obvious she carries a very jealous streak and just can not behave her self .
I hope many are helping you and your family at a time like this and am so glad you are getting around and hope it works out for the best for you .

A northern friend Cookie

That was quick, Someone just called us about my last post (which was only 15 minutes ago) and said:
"So, you do not want our donations?"

I did not say that or mean to imply that.

We have 2 young kids at home and existed on our HI business as our only source of income and we were foolish enough to not have good health insurance.
So, believe me we can use every penny we get right now! I am sorry to have hurt someones feelings in thinking we do not appreciate all the help as I assure you this was not my intentions.

Thank you,

GREG

Gee please all who can spare send your donation to Greg.
Just to remind those who think Pay pal is the way to go that there is a deduction for pay pal credit card.
These are great people and do not wish to upset any one but sure can use any assistance you can afford.
They have ZERO money comming in and Greg has been a staunch supporter of NACHI and with our support will again be doing what he ahs in the past Help all and support his family.

Cookie

Fortunately Roy Greg is more intelligent than you give him credit for. I certainly hope that from now on when I post an idea for fundraising you will see fit to leave it alone.

No need to answer thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheidepriem
*That was quick, Someone just called us about my last post (which was only 15 minutes ago) and said:
"So, you do not want our donations?"

I did not say that or mean to imply that.

We have 2 young kids at home and existed on our HI business as our only source of income and we were foolish enough to not have good health insurance.
So, believe me we can use every penny we get right now! I am sorry to have hurt someones feelings in thinking we do not appreciate all the help as I assure you this was not my intentions.

Thank you,

GREG*

Gee please all who can spare send your donation to Greg.
Just to remind those who think Pay pal is the way to go that there is a deduction for pay pal credit card.
These are great people and do not wish to upset any one but sure can use any assistance you can afford.
They have ZERO money comming in and Greg has been a staunch supporter of NACHI and with our support will again be doing what he ahs in the past Help all and support his family.

Cookie

Roy,

Char & you are the best! Thanks for your support!

We appreciate all your posts! Hope you had a nice Canada Day, Thursday is my big day back in hospital for the heart scope & I or Deb will give you a call or email then. Take care.

Greg

One piece of advice. do not answer your cell phone when the DR. is scoping your heart. The DR. will get very upset. I know that because i did it. But i did get the inspection.

Thanks Henry,

That is probably a good piece of advice for someone with my luck! It would probably be a wrong number anyhow!

For those who don’t know Greg, he is a great guy. Greg is very committed to NACHI, to the home inspection profession, and to all his friends. Greg does a lot to help bring people together and to help others. He’s the kind of guy that if you ever needed anything, he’d be there for you. When I first met Greg, he treated me as though we had been friends for years.

This is a tough time for Greg and his family. It is very easy to send money to someone with PayPal. I’m sure Greg and his family will appreciate any help they get. I know that if the situation were reversed, Greg would be there for anyone of us.

AMEN!!! I just met Greg and his wife through this situation and the commonalities of our situations. But I believe God brings people together and allows them to draw from each other’s experiences and from each other’s strengths. I feel blessed to have met them and blessed to help in any way that I can.

Thanks for your Prayers Wendy but prayers do not help too pay the huge medical cost’s or put food on the table .
It would be great if they had more send dollars to Greg and Deb .
They are hurting BIG Time .
Yes Greg is getting around a little better but they are still running more tests .
His voice is improving and memory is slowly returning.
With time I understand they expect him to get much better.
… Cookie

Roy, Greg and I speak regularly and he and I share prayers. Please don’t speak for him. That is quite rude. Why would you post and say that it should be one or the other. They need prayers and they need money. The prayers they appreciate as they understand God comforts them in their time of need and brings together fellow believers who will support them financially and spiritually. Greg and Deb are believers, and if you are not that is fine, but please do not think to post for Greg and Deb and speak for them. You said you want peace. Prove that.

Please be very carefull who YOU call rude Wendy .
Wendy You of all People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
I think if you keep up the way you are your NOSE will start to grow.
As I said earlier ( And I stand by my statements ) prayers will not put food on the table .
They could use help now.
…Cookie

Roy. You are right. You’re statements stand by themselves. God help you. :neutral:

Wendy I am an atheist and a heathen and do not need your God .

It is so unfortunate you do not follow the teachings of your God .

I do think he teaches that you should not lie ,
Well now would be a great time to start and follow what he has tried to teach you and quit telling false hoods .
I follow my conscience and do what is proper all the time .
If as you say have been in communication with Greg then you can ask them if I have given any thing and how much .
I expect you will be very embarrassed when you learn Roy has backed up his statements .
Wendy you might fool some but you have not fooled me for a second.

</IMG>I expect you do not have their personal phone number and I will not give it to you but if you like I can call and get Deb to call you.

Roy, are you honestly saying that you think I’ve been lying when I say I’ve been emailing with Greg and Deb? I haven’t written for about a week or so because Greg told me that since I’m finally able to sleep at night more I should do that instead. If you don’t think I am, ask them what injury my husband had, and God help you Roy if you have been spreading your lies and hatred to them. You will have alot to answer to and for. That will be going to far and I won’t stand for it at all. I will insist that you draw the line there and put a stop to it.

Roy, it is between you and Greg and Deb if you donate. Why do you think it is my business if you donate? You told me you would donate five times what I do. That is a wonderful challenge and for whatever reason you take it up, frustration, hatred of me, anger, or even good will, doesn’t matter as long as they get the things that they need, which is why I took you up on that challenge.

Think about it Roy. It encourages me to earn all I can with that cookbook if you are going to donate five times as much!!! Right? So if I can make this a rousing success…and I manage to send them say ten percent of 10,000, which is 1,000…then you will send them 5,000 right?

How can I go wrong?! What a great thing! I don’t even care why you are sending it. If you are riled at me, or nasty tempered, all of it doesn’t matter, because Greg and Deb are being taken care of.

Just don’t question whether or not I am in contact with them.

You remember the post I made in the original thread? It was about keeping up their spirits and that my family had been in their shoes? Well, that is because my husband broke his neck in a motorcycle accident five years ago and went through all that Greg is going through now, rehab, memory loss, physical therapy, reintegrating with the family, only there wasn’t a happy ending to the story. So they wrote back to me after that post, and the correspondence of course continues because how wonderful it is when something this scary happens to have someone there who has already walked the path.

So Roy, just as I said, please don’t speak for them, they can speak for themselves and I consider them good friends. As much as can be. We felt an instant bond through the course of events and it’s not right for you to call me a liar.

Don’t you think if I was lying that Greg and Deb would step in here and state that I had never talked to them and they had never written to me? I’m so glad they did. When I came back from campmeeting, it was such a blessing to find their letters in my inbox. I had tears in my eyes and running down my cheeks by the time I was done reading.

In conclusion, it’s every man’s or woman’s right to choose to accept or acknowledge God or not. That is the nature of freedom. But don’t choose or speak for someone else. That takes the power of freedom out of their own hands.
Greg has posted several times here, he is more than capable of speaking for himself and doesn’t need a personal spokesman.

Wendy You sure can spread the Bull $hit no where did I say you had not communicated by email .
Do you really think they need to know about your husbands injury when he is very sick .
He needs positive thoughts not your Poor me attitude and how hard you had it with your husbands injury.
Do you think it night be a good idea to go out and get a real job and get of welfare.
You have tried so many different things and have not been very successful from all your reports.
You seem to have difficulties with many on this BB and it as always their fault . “So if I can make this a rousing success…and I manage to send them say ten percent of 10,000, which is 1,000…then you will send them 5,000 right?”
When I went to school ten % of zip was still ZIP.
If you do not like my posts then stay away from them.
As I said Greg and Deb need assistance your prayers are just more of your needed publicity.
You have a problem and it is not me .

Okay Roy. You believe whatever it is you want to believe, and it’s Greg and Deb’s business if they want to write to me and tell me they’ve been helped by something they read. I didn’t write to them. Although I was happy to hear from them. I feel sad for you Roy.

Thanks for your concerns for me .
Please do not loose sleep over this guy
… Cookie