Thoughts & Prayers to Brian Hoagland & His Family

Brian’s wife Terry called this morning.

Brian had a large vessel stroke on Thursday morning. He is in the hospital. He regained the ability to use his arms and legs quickly however, his writing and speaking skills are severely impaired. He has difficulty talking and writing his thoughts.

The hospital should be sending him home from the hospital today or tomorrow but Terry will email updates as she has them.

Their home address is:

6020 Chapman St.
Cocoa, FL 32927

I will post updates as I receive them.

omg. hope he gets better

Prayers and hope for a full recovery.

If you don’t know what F.A.S.T. means you need to.

F.A.S.T.

Best wishes Brian

Prayers go out to Brian.

Prayers for his family and for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes to Brian and his family for a speedy recovery.

WOW, extremely sorry to learn of this. Prayers to him and his family for a speedy recovery and the strength to deal with this enormous burden.

Bert

Man, this just sucks. I think this would be a good time for us to do something for a brother. Please let us know what we can do Michelle and if its funds, I will help out. Did he contribute to Nachi Nickles?

I’m so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with Brian and his family.

One quick way that I heard of just recently to check if someone is having/had a stroke is to ask them to stick out their tongue, if it is anything other than straight, like slanting or drooping, it is a sign of a stroke. Thanks for the link Micheal, always useful to remind people of the things you need to do in an emergency such as this.

Brian’s wife Terry works part time so they do have health insurance. I am sure she will need to take some time off work to take care of her husband.

I am sure with Brian not working and Terry taking time off it will create stress in the money department.

Brian had not contributed to Nachi Nickels (our inspector injury fund which was developed just for this reason!)

So, I don’t have authority to cut a check from that account to help them.

I would encourage any one who wants to help to send it directly to Brian and Terry at their home address.

Their home address is:
Brian & Terry Hoagland
6020 Chapman St.
Cocoa, FL 32927

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I am so sorry to hear this. Our prayers go out to him and his family.

For those that may not know Brian as personally as I do:
Brian is my competition, but he is a great inspector and a wealth of knowledge. I do refer work to him from time to time. He has been inspecting for a long time and has always been helpful on this message board. He is also a class act, when I “stole one of his Realtors” he was kind enough to tell her some good things about me. I wish him a speedy recovery.

My thoughts and prayers are with Brian for a speedy recovery.

Brian has always been a class act. I hope he recovers soon. We will be praying for him

Brian Get well soon. My prayers are with you.

Brian, We all are hoping you recover real soon!

My prayers go out to him and his family.

Wow!, one never knows when it stikes, sure hope for a speedy recovery.

Prayers are with the family.

Get better quick Brian. We are all waiting for your recovery.

Best wishes to Brian and Family