Happy House Rewards Program

removed by author

And a free pass to the movies!

Are you really surprised?

The Walmart approach to home inspections. This just takes the profession to
a whole new level. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I think you will find some of the suppliers are in fact owned by Ameri Spec. Nice. For everything else there is Pillar to Post!

Guys I work for Amerispec and just checked that book and there is no coupon for $50 off next home inspection and most of the coupons are no good unless you live in TO.We here in london are just puttng them in the report book like we are told to do and thats about all I personaly do not see any value in them for the clients in the area I work in.
Rob P.

Oh and the other thing it has had no inpact on the number of inspections we are doing the numbers are about the same as last year and may be a little less for the same time period.
Rob P.

Rob

Told to place them in the book? I guess that means its not optional. :wink:

Thats right when you are or work for a franchise you have to follow their rules I’m sorry to say.
Rob P.

That’s OK …I just compleated an inspection for a family that was not happy with their Amerispec inspector … client said the HI was very disrespectful to her and treated her very badly. The good news is she was VERY happy with me and said she is going to tell every one at her church about me (biggest church in Albuquerque) She said she will never call a franchise outfit again.

Works for ME!:roll:

Dale I would tell your client to contact Amerispec corp. and file a complaint they will take action.
Rob P.

I work under contract for Amerispec and I do not own the franchise but I do all my inspection according to NACHI and OAHI rules and I treat every client with respect.It is to bad that there are some inspectors out there that do not do the same.
Rob P.

Rob,

We know you and like you. We also understand you are at the mercy of your employer. But we still like you.

Good inspecting and have a good weekend!

Rob in fairness to you and other OAHI members you should know that this BB is read by many of the leaders of OAHI . Past experience has shown that they can and do take information from this BB and other BB and hold it against people. This for sure is gospel and unfortunate it does happen.
This is so unfortunate that the OAHI leaders are so paranoid and nervous about NACHI that they need to this stoop low .

The more I hear,
the more I see!
NACHI is the one for me !
Roy Cooke R.H.I. Royshomeinspection.com
A HAPPY NACHI MEMBER,… More find this out ever day!