Help identifying inspection software

Hi
Can anyone identify this report software based on this photo? It’s a really nice looking report and very user friendly. I’d like to explore it further. Thanks!

Martin, I can’t help identify the software but…

Welcome to our forum!..Enjoy! :smile:

2 Likes

You do realize that color is not a distinguishing feature of fonts. A font is a style of character not a color. It would be more accurate to say, “The following colors were used in the report to better identify issues:” The fonts are identical. If you’re colorblind it won’t mean anything to you anyway.

1 Like

It looks like Home Inspector Pro, unless someone else has the same Icons.

2 Likes

Where did you find it?

80 Pages??? What a POS!!!

3 Likes

Thanks Larry! I’m looking forward to having something to contribute!

1 Like

Good catch!

…book…cover?

1 Like

My neighbor sent it to me. His real estate agent sent him the last inspection report that was done on a house he’s buying. He liked the format better than the report I sent to him, and was good enough to tell me so.

Thanks Steve, I’ll check it out.

Did you get the whole report or just that photo?

2 Likes

I have the whole thing. I looked everywhere on it, it doesn’t say what software it is.

The homeowner liked it, especially the icons.

Welcome to the forum, Martin, Enjoy!! :grinning:

1 Like

It is Home Inspector Pro, Martin.

4 Likes

It is definitely Home Inspector Pro. The new upgrade that is coming out soon is going to blow all others out of the water.

1 Like

I hope it does. I’ve had all sorts of issues with mine, but I think I have some template issues that aren’t software problems.

No problems here, great software.

You need to get ahold of support. Even an upgrade won’t help issues if it template related.