Here's a goodie, they put a shallow underground backyard drain system in and brought the water INSIDE! lol

Their backyard floods waaaaay in the back so they put in drain tile system in backyard near back fence and brought the piping and water through the block wall inside the basement ( :55 mark eh) n they poured a concrete walkway OVER aka atop of the stupid drain tile system and all the slabs have settled, some cracked

And of course the basement leaks in some areas, exterior cracks in block walls, cracked parging etc

all they need now is an interior drainage system and sump pump = idiots!

This is what the SELLERS did, lol, buyers say the basement has leaked ever since they bought the house (exxxxxxxxxxterior cracks etc in block walls), sellers painted etc the walls to hide, conceal much of the existing signs of water penetration through the dumb walls, nobody said anything about the moron drain/piping, nope lol.

Those defects could/would/should-have been simply explained/narrated.
A: Exterior:
1: Lot slope.
2: Lot Water management.
B: Structure:
CMU Block foundation defects.
C: Plumbing:
Storm water plumbing discharge arrangement.

InterNACHI® Code of Ethics

Article 1: Duty to the Public.
Section 11: The InterNACHI® member shall not perform or offer to perform, for an additional fee, any repairs or associated services to the structure for which the member or member’s company has prepared a home inspection report for a period of 12 months. This provision shall not include services to components and/or systems that are not included in the InterNACHI® Standards of Practice.

Interesting relationship you have with this organization.
I ponder how you achieved CPI status and still do today.

I question YOUR status as a CMI at least 100x over Mark’s status as a CPI every day, and thrice on Thursdays!!

4 Likes

WAFI alert

1 Like

Keep up the great work, Mark!

I hope you and yours are all well. And Happy New Year!

1 Like

You still have not submitted your resignation to the organization?
Too Bad.
So Sad for the member’s.

Larry, with all due respect. The only work I see to this proud organization and its members is ramblings on the MB with no apparent direction.

You think this type of narrative and half hazard explaining should be used to teach?
“This is what the SELLERS did, lol, buyers say the basement has leaked ever since they bought the house (exxxxxxxxxxterior cracks etc in block walls), sellers painted etc the walls to hide, conceal much of the existing signs of water penetration through the dumb walls, nobody said anything about the moron drain/piping, nope lol.”

If so, please try to explain to the members and organization what the OP is referring to.

Happy WAFI year to you and your husband

2 Likes

I can read it for you and watch the videos for you but I can’t understand it for you, Robert, especially since you think it is nothing but “RAMBLING”.

Mark stops the water from entering the basement /crawlspace AND gives a guaranty.

I am, now, going to sidestep the turds and continue looking for the gold nuggets.

3 Likes

Thanks Mark for the great work You do here , please keep it up. and Happy New Year to You and Yours Sir !

2 Likes

Another great video, Mark! Have a happy New Year and keep up the great work and videos!

3 Likes

One thing You have to remember about Bubba…

1 Like
1 Like

Yea… but to the original version recorded by “George Thorogood and the Destroyers”, (NOT ZZ Top).

well sir if You clicked on the link I think You would have recognized that was Mr. Thorogood…how quickly we judge…

I did, that’s how I know it stated that the video was ZZ Top!!
C’mon… youse only gots 9 more hours of 2020 left !!!
Have at it!! :wink:

It was a monsters of Rock Mix album Jeff ZZ top was just one of the artists

But if that’s the way You want to go another thing people say about Bubba…https://youtu.be/0_EFdod4YDo

well now I’m embarrassed ZZ Top did do a cover of bad to the bone,and My old ears could not tell the difference

Whew!! For a minute there I though you were goin… https://youtu.be/TG2JtdUEMJU :rofl: :joy: :rofl: