Hey Florida Guys

Honest people make honest mistakes

Wow. It looks like I learned something new today.

Ok everyone now may pounce because I admitted NOT KNOWING something :smiley:

It brings the hits and that is great for the site :wink:

Its in Florida Statute;

455.227 Grounds for discipline; penalties; enforcement.—
(1) The following acts shall constitute grounds for which the disciplinary actions specified in subsection (2) may be taken: (i) Failing to report to the department any person who the licensee knows is in violation of this chapter, the chapter regulating the alleged violator, or the rules of the department or the board.

Hey Mark, there is no need to defend me. I was wrong about the WDO issue and will only use licensed persons to perform those inspections. I removed all of my posts in every forum because I no longer wanted to deal with the underwear trolls, hanging out in mom’s back room, with nothing better to do than scour the internet for lack of anything better to do.

Understood

Thanks. LOL.

No, if you hold ANY license regulated by FSS 455 you are required to report unlicensed activities…not just contractors(division 1). Don’t forget, as licensed HI’s only, you are not a contractor and can not sub-contract work. You can’t have another person do your WDO, roof, or seawall(retaining wall as there are no seawalls in florida) inspection if you are only a licensed HI. You can give your customer the contact information for the company, but you can not schedule or take payment for other services.