Hey Paul, Why so expensive

One must realize that guys like Tom Rausch have to pay about $1400 a day to attend anything. That is because that is what they make doing inspections on average each day.

The cost of the day off makes the cost of the class negligible I would think.

Again…read this post to understand…

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showpost.php?p=126290&postcount=3

Paul I was joking, I am planning on attending jsut b/c. I guess I should have said teheeh and lololol…:wink:

David I am going are you… I was joking when it was posted

Ben…I know you were…i was teasing you back…but you knew I had to step on the soap box and explain why education costs what it costs…lol

Otherwise DALE could end up posting that picture of me and YOU KNOW WHO…we both use soap boxes for our rants…:slight_smile:

YES…you have to use the LOL’s to get my attention…:slight_smile:

Also why I am expensive…:slight_smile:

I float like a butterfly and I sting like a bee…no one can touch me "electric-ale "

I may be chunky and heavy on my feet, but when it comes to teaching the voltage I can’t be beat.

My knowledge is KING my delivery is smooth…if you attend my class your knowledge will improve. ( ok that one sucks )

I am the sultin of “AMPS” the King of " Current"…attend my classes and feeeeeelllll my eddy currents…( ok that one bites also )

Oh well…enough of this thread…yeah I am worth the $ 149.00 if not for the comedy show alone…and you just might learn something…:slight_smile:

In other words…I wont BORE you to death…:slight_smile:

Ah, sounds like a good edumakashun time in Nashville is coming up.

Guess I’ll have to think about whether it’s worth the $1,200.00 to attend.

Its only three hours away.

Get 45 guys together and I will do one in your area…lol

Paul, Any idea when the canceled class in Ohio will be rescheduled?If I recall it was to be November 16th ish

Kevin L. Saunders
Clear View Home Inspection, LLC

Kevin,

Wish I knew…sad thing is when they are not able to get the minimum number of guys they have to cancel and reschedule. I think OH is a major place so…I will check with TOM and see if we can make it happen.

P.S…I sure hope everyone understands my humor on the poem thing…lol

I know you Ben, I know you weren’t raggin on Paul. But Paul deserves a good pat on the back.

I’m planning on it, looking forward to seeing you there.

see you on Feb 22nd :smiley:

Awesome Brother…I’ll bring the FOOD…:slight_smile:

as long as you don’t come in wearing a silk robe with “Electric Ali” printed on the back :wink:

NOW that would be AWESOME…man can you imagine how NICK could promote that…