Home Gauge

Hi all,

My name is Eric Deeter and I am starting a new home inspection compnay. I was wondering what everyone who uses home gauge thinks about it? I have pretty much decided this is the software I will be using and will be ordering it today. Any input would be great.

I will be sending in my membership for NACHI today also!

good choice, easy to use and easy to modify to suit your needs
good luck and welcome aboard
Happy Inspecting:D

Been using it since just after it was born… love it.:smiley:

A very good product with very good tech support.(not that you will need it) The software will make you look good.

Steve Taylor
Taylor Inspection Services, Inc.
Amelia Island, Florida 32034
www.taylorinspectionservices.com

I love it.

Good product and service.

Here is a NACHI deal: http://www.nachi.org/homegauge2005.htm

Also, HomeGauge is the main sponsor of our upcoming convention in Toronto.

I can’t say enough good things about the software and the folks at HomeGauge.

The software is state of the art, and so are the people there.

I highly recommend their products!

Love it and the HG folks. Excellent choice.

Double ditto of above.

It looks like everyone loves homegauge. I have looked at the tutorials and found them helpfull in making my decission. What I am having trouble with is the best way to go concerning the hardware. I would like it as simple as possible, and of course reasonably priced. ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Thanks everyone. Looks like it is going ot be a good choice. I have ordered it and will let you know. Also, I am now a member of the NACHI family and I look forward to getting a great new business up and running.

I switched to it last year after many years of other stuff. I Love It!!!

Best of all, my clients love it too!!

HomeGauge/NACHI news: http://www.nachi.org/hg2006.htm

Hi John,

I have suggestions. One is to purchase the pocket pc version of the software along with a pocket pc. HG recommends the Dell Axim 51v. I timed the purchase when it was on sale at a 25% discount. The pocket version of the software is intended to be used in concert with the standard HomeGauge reporting software. You complete the inspection report on a laptop or desktop pc. Results may vary but I’ve cut about 30 minutes off reporting time right out of the box.

Are you saying using the Pocket PC version has shortened your reporting time, or just using HomeGauge in general?

HomeGauge will be demonstrating the NACHI templates at the Inspection Universe show this weekend in Orlando! Please come by and see why our software is the fastest and easiest to use!

Ask about our NACHI extra special discount if purchased at the show!

Hey Russell, do I have to present at the show and does this apply to renewals also ? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mic

Russel, what is the status of www.inspectforce.com ?

Russel

I will be buying your software “license” at the Toronto Convention will you have a special discount then?

A NACHI member always gets 6 months free Platinum or Gold service when he purchases HomeGauge any time any place so long as he mentions it at time of sale.

http://www.homegauge.com/inspector/services/index.html

Russell