Home Inspector Pro software update

Has anyone else noticed a new lag after entering a comment and a glitch with the photo caption screen rotating to landscape? This started for me on the day the software updated. I phoned it in and they saw the caption glitch when they accessed my phone remotely but didn’t have an answer. That was the day after the update and I haven’t called back but I was the first user to call it in.

Suggest you post this in the dedicated Home Inspector Pro section, as nobody else will likely have any answer for you!

@dmaricic

The caption extra rotation issue has already been fixed and is in beta right now. We haven’t had others reporting lag. Make sure your inspections are all sent to the cloud and try reinstalling the app. We’ve seen a few odd issues that came down to the OS not installing all the files during an update.

3 Likes

No but I have issues with camera rotation glitching and not rotating when I turn my phone. That drives me nuts and persists if I reboot the phone and app and the zoom won’t auto zoom in close up shots if I tap the screen.

Thanks Dominic and Jeffrey, I see the HIP forum now and will check there. I was surprised when I searched for HIP before posting and didn’t see anything. Dominic, I’ll check in with support on this one again.

Haven’t been able to scroll through sections back to top for instance…

1. Attic
  2. Structure
  3. Ventilation
  4. Insulation
  5. Ductwork
    Before the update I could scroll 1-5, and then immediately back to 1, after update I have to go back up 5,4,3,2,1 to get back to 1.

That’s been changed in the next update as well.

Please use the HIP Facebook group or contact support for questions. This group isn’t directly monitored and I don’t know if someone is posting unless I’ve been tagged