Hot tub wiring code question

I’m getting a permit and having an ESA inspector coming so I want to do it as per code. Most electrical shops will tell you " you should be ok". I want a yes that’s good

I know this is alot of questions, if I can’t get an answer I will just suck it up and buy the ontario ESA code book. Hopefully some of you can shed a bit of light to my questions.

-When you drill the hole to pass your wiring through the house, what are the codes for drill through the floor joist that sits on the foundation. Distances from edges, load bearing walls etc

-What are the codes from drilling through floor joist inside the house to pass the 6 gauge wire, edge distances, load bearing walls.

Is there a code for distance between clamping the wire in the house, is plastic clamps acceptable?

Are dual breakers acceptable or should I do a pony panel as my panel is full? I need to put in a 60 amp breaker.

Is it ok to mount the gfci box on a pressure treated 4x4 post that is secure on the deck and not on the house?

Can I use liquid tight conduit from the house to the gfci box that would mounted on the deck?

Since the deck is not attached to the house and free floating. Do I need to put expansion joints to the PVC conduit that goes from the gfci to the ground?

Since the deck,gfci and hot tub is not Attached to the house and free floating, is it ok to go from pcv to liquid tight conduit at the hot tub end, considering that the liquid tight conduit would act as an expansion joint for Any movement.

Does ESA code require a bonding jumper rod from the hot tub to a spike rod in the ground? If so what is the depth. The rod needs to be pounded in the ground and were is the jumper installed on the tub itself? Or the ground bar were the other grounds are or do I wrap it around the pump or something metal that is bonded in the tub?

I know this is alot of questions, let me know if one of you can answer a few of them.

Derik, this is not a DIY forum. There is enough information in your post to confirm that you are not necessarily “qualified” to perform this installation on your own. Homeowner installations are one of the most common defects found during our inspections.

The reason you get this response

is because you just never know what the municipal inspector will say for any given installation - even when it’s done by a professional.

I’m sure this wasn’t the response you were hoping for.

Derik three words for you Call a Pro! Water and electricity don’t mix how would you like being the one responsible for electrocuting loved ones? Answer that, and you will figure it out yourself what you need to do!

Excellent advice from both Jeff and Scott. This is not a DIY forum and this is certainly not the type of project you should be undertaking when you obviously have little true knowledge of the task at hand. Hire a professional.