This hot water heater the TPR attached to a drain system and looks the be connected to the unit above. is my thought process correct.
Electrical wiring connections needs to be inside the top of the hot water tank conduit.
A major defect is a condition of a system or component that renders it non-working, non-performing, non-functioning or unsafe , and requires a professional contractor to further evaluate and repair, correct or replace.
- The pipe should not be directly connected to the drainage system;
- The pipe should not have valves or tee fittings installed;
- The pipe should not terminate more than 6 inches (152 mm) above the floor or waste receptor;
- The pipe should discharge to a termination point that is readily observable by the building
- The pipe should not be trapped
any other helpful hints>