How about Allied Schools

Originally Posted By: rmumma
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Allied schools course for Home Inspection looks pretty good. Any comments?

Originally Posted By: Ed Griffin

I recently completed the course through Allied. It took about eight months. As far as distance education goes, I feel that it was a very good program. Of course, I haven’t taken the same training elsewhere to compare it to. As with any distance program, what you put into it is what you get out of it. As opposed to what most people would think, they don’t just give you the certificate. There is a good bit of written work to be turned in throughout the program and the final exam is proctored at an educational facility. I used a local community college testing center.

Originally Posted By: rmumma

Thanks Ed for the reply. I found another also called HE- a better school for home inspection. It’s alot of video but seeing is good from what I understand. Ron

Originally Posted By: SBalen

I just finished my course with Allied couple weeks ago. I did it at home in a couple months, it all depends on how fast you want to finish it. I also thought it was a pretty good program, you can call for educational help any time during school hours if needed. You do need to send in homework to get graded.

Scott