How do you get in touch with insurance companies in Tennessee to do their inspections?

I have been trying to figure this out as well as how to get into doing STR Inspections for codes and it seems like they make it hard to find on purpose.

Insurance companies really do not hire home inspectors. They use field service companies that pay very little to do the field work. As for STR inspections, the City of Nashville/Davidson County is really the only one with the fire safety/egress inspection. Contact the various 3rd party managers that handle the rentals. Going rate is around $150 to $175 per address. The State Fire Marshals office website has details on what is required, etc.

That’s really interesting I see a lot of inspectors across lots of Facebook sites and the fact that we have the option to get four point certified which is what the insurance company requires yet You were saying They don’t hire home inspectors not saying you’re wrong I’m just curious where the miscommunication is.

So a 4- Point Inspection is not done by the Insurance company. It is done by an owner as part of the requirement to get the insurance coverage on their home Same goes for a Wind Mitigation inspection. Both of these inspections are pretty much local to Florida and a few coastal areas of the country.

OK thank you that really really helps