Originally Posted By: evandeven
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
If you are just starting out, you kind of have to go to the offices and pass out your goods.
About 90% of the stuff you pass out ends up in the garbage. The other 10%, when you get to the inspection, do your normal inspection.
If everyone thinks you did a good job, you will either get a referral from the buyer, seller, or if the Realtor is honest and understands that by recommending you they will look good, the Realtor and over time, a majority of the office will be recommending you as well.
Eric Van De Ven
Magnum Inspections Inc.
I get paid to be suspicious when there is nothing to be suspicious about!