How'd you do today...

Letters like this keep me ever mindful of the role and impact that this profession carries…do your job well and the rewards will be yours ten-fold

Barry,

Just wanted to thank you for the great job you did on the inspection of the house on Cheyenne. The information you gathered for us gave us something to negotiate with.

We ended up paying $10,000.00 less than what we had originally offered! I think we maybe could have gone a little under that, but my dad didn’t want to risk losing out. We received the keys yesterday.

My dad’s last inspector (different house) took about 30 minutes to inspect the house, and besides the money he saved up front, there was no real value. Your 3 hour inspection of the house was very thorough and gave us a better idea of what we were getting into and what repairs would need to be made. As they say, you get what you pay for.

Also, I wanted to ask about anyone you knew who filled in swimming pools that you would recommend. We have decided to fill it in as it needs to much work to be repaired or replaced. Also we need an electrician for the rewiring if you know a good one. My dad has someone in mind, but I thought I would ask you as well.

Barry, just wanted to thank you once again for your great work and great attitude as well, my family really appreciated it. We will be happy to refer you to anyone we know who needs a quality inspector.

Sincerely,

N. Razo

It does recharge the batteries to get such good feedback.

I got a call the other day that I had to paste on the top header of every page on my website.

Congratulations on receiving the only recognition that really counts in this business…customer appreciation.

James,

MOST EXCELLENT testimonial for you!
Great idea to place as banner!

Here’s one of my all time favorites from an out of state phase inspection client after receiving their drive-by update. That’s when I’m in the neighborhood and don’t have an actual inspection for their house scheduled but stop in and get some pics and drop them a note to keep them up to speed. This has and continues to pay many dividends…

*]OMG!!! you are AWESOME! have a good weekend…talk to you soon!
Karen Baker Phoenix, AZ