I am now a CPI šŸ˜

After a month and half of studying right after work I am happy to now say I finished nachi course, I have learned so much and Iā€™m so happy I was able to pass and everything while enjoying myself while doing it. Since I am in the state of Connecticut I need to be officially licensed by the state to conduct home inspections, at least I am one big step closer to achieving my license.

17 Likes

Congrats Nicholas! Keep the ball rolling and good luck with the state requirements!

3 Likes

Congratulations Nicholas!

Donā€™t stop now! And good luck! :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Tom! So excited to soon be able to run my own business by providing such a powerful and informative service for individuals and families!!

2 Likes

Now itā€™s time to make the Big Bucks!

2 Likes

He just needs to pass the NHIE and get his license.
Good luck with that!! :wink:

3 Likes

Great moment! Congratulations Nicholas.
Donā€™t forget to celebrate those important steps. :beers:

2 Likes

You know what, I think I will treat myself to a beer, as I just recently turned 21 :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah CT, doesnā€™t make it easy since now I need to look for a HI in CT who would be my supervisor to apply for my internship and then perform 100 home inspections so then I can apply for the full license, long way to go but Iā€™m determine!

4 Likes

Nothing good comes easy!..just ask my wife :rofl:

4 Likes

Great to see our younger generation take interest and carry on a well respected and needed profession. Kudos and Salute!

2 Likes

Congratulations, Nicholas. :+1:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Congratulations Nick. Best of luck with your journey!

1 Like

Congrats, Nicholas. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats !! Happy Inspecting !!

3 Likes

Very good, @nortiz2. Your Education Team to help you through the licensing process is always available at education@internachi.org.

The Connecticut Home Inspection Licensing Board has approved InterNACHI as a Provider for both Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education. For more details, visit How to Become a Home Inspector in Connecticut - InterNACHIĀ®.

You may also want to join me for a live, interactive home inspection training class at Webinars - InterNACHIĀ®

3 Likes

Congratulations, Nicholas! Good luck with all your endeavors.

1 Like

I second that recommendation. Benā€™s The Best!

Hey, Robert! Youā€™ve said many of us are ā€œThe Bestā€. How can that be? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes