I apologize for the comments I made in the Communicator magazine one-on-one interview

http://www.nachi.org/communicatorwinter07.htm

I almost feel out of my chair reading some of that crap. You sure know how to spread it.

Loaded questions. Man, oh, man…

I think you did a terrific job.

Thanks, Nick, thanks NACHI, each and every day. Like watching the sun rise.

If they can’t take the truth, bald as it is, then they shouldn’t ask the question.

Since I’m bald…does that mean I’m the TRUTH?

Bald truth is in the eye of the beholder!:wink:

Honest…Straight forward…To the point…

Keep up the good work.

Hmm…I don’t see anything to apologize for…good article .

I think it had something to do with getting “their dues, as well as their attention”.

But I’m not sure.

I don’t think it was a bad interview at all. :slight_smile:

Nick

Keep doing what you’re doing and no need to a apologize for any thing great article

Nick,

Why apologize? I think maye some of the comments may seem a bit defensive, but then again sometimes telling the truth may so seem to be. I think it was a fine interview. Perhaps in future interviews seeing the questions beforehand in order to formulate a response would be beneficial. I look forward to NACHItv…let’s hear more about THAT!! I’ve always tried to, as you, to surround myself with the most positive thinking, forward seeking and successful people I can find - I think that in a BIG way sets the stage for success. That’s also why I joined NACHI. It’s not hard to understand-I just see everyone else trying (and failing miserably) to play catch-up with us.

Keep up the good work.

Nick, I really do not feel that you need to apologize for this interview. You answer the question for what you believed. Thanks for your hard work Nick, and I am looking forward to the next big plans you are planning for Nachi and the inspection industry. :smiley:

Tony, you are the truth and the light. How’s that?

99% annual membership renewal? You’ve got to be kidding right?

Nick

You have done more for this industry, than all the other associations put together.
You have helped many many many inspectors, myself included.
You and NACHI think of the members FIRST and foremost.
I have read the article and found a very small small small possible error, and as far as I am concerned not even worth mentioning.
The interviewer was obviously biased.

Nick and NACHI **NO APOLOGIES REQUIRED **as far as I am concerned

Ditto!!

Erol…As you know, first hand, some members renew more than twice in one year.:wink:

Or four times in two…