I've been appointed to EEF-EPA Advisory Group.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/nickepa.htm

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: loconnor

Congratulations Nick.

I know you’ll do a great job on the board.

Larry

Western Michigan NACHI Chapter

http://www.w-michigan-nachi.org

"We confide in our strength
without boasting of it.
We respect that of others
without fearing it"
Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Drives them nuts.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: jpeck

gromicko wrote:
Environmentalists for Bush, North Korean Nukes are hard on Trees.

You are an "environmentalist"? And for Bush?

Isn't that an oxymoron? Like "military intelligence".

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

I’m a life NRA member and for animal rights.

Maybe I have a split personality ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) .

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: Guest

Being appointed is one thing…staying on the advisory board is another.

http://ehb.cpcourt.com/corpus/04-27-2000.98199.html

That have anything to do with why you're no longer on?

Originally Posted By: dharris

Chad

Where and how do you come up with all this and other informative info.

The facts are interesting, Unfortunately members here [ from a different post today] do not care if the leader of this org is not creditable or accountable

If you get bored and need inspections, joining ashi and being listed on there find a inspector site is very effective

Originally Posted By: tallen

Night gots to get up early

This thing has been around on the internet reflects poorly on ASHI. Lets not start ASHI bashing. icon_lol.gif For the record again, I haven’t been to the Pittsburgh area where this company was located (except for one SW PA NACHI meeting once) in 10 years… NACHI had no interest in this company ever, it was a civil not a criminal matter, I personally sold the last of my stock in it in 1995 (more than 10 years ago) and this stock was owned by me personally and not owned by NACHI, and that PA issued me a tax clearance certificate demonstrating that I sold the last of my stock in that company and that the stock transfer did not have any NACHI ownership on either side, and that unfortunately PA’s public records did not then, and still do not contain stockholder information (so if you sell your company in PA it appears incorrectly that you are still the owner forever), and that the attorney who NACHI had file the paperwork to correct all this, failed to, just like he filed the appeal of the civil suit against me (not NACHI) one day late (matter of public record) and then pointed out to opposing counsel that his appeal was late, and that this same attorney is the attorney of record for NACHI who incorporated NACHI as a non-profit (matter of public record), and that this same attorney secretly worked for ASHI’s bag-of-dirty tricks gang (PHIC) emailing out anti-NACHI propaganda violating his attorney/client ethics, and that PHIC is the same ASHI group that lied to a sitting judge saying that they served NACHI’s President to get a bogus default judgement but now can’t produce proof of service (matter of public record) and that this same attorney is an ASHI member (listed on ASHI.org) to this day! (although unbeknownst to me at the time).

NACHI had no involvement in this (let me repeat it... NACHI had NOTHING to do with this)...only ASHI members did and their dirty tricks and feeble attempts to slow down NACHI are an embarrassment to our industry.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: jremas

Nick, Technicalities are meaningless. You are right, this is not a direct reflection of NACHI, it is a reflection of you. However, you are a reflection of NACHI because you started it and you hold the title of executive director. You lost your appeal and the order to pay is final. You have not paid your fine and moving from PA makes you look like you are “out on the lamb.” Your reputation reflects poorly on this organization and therefore it is detrimental to this organization.

Not one person cares about what you owned, when or anything. What is known is that you were fined, your appeal was lost and you owe money to a goverment agency for your lack of quality control for a company that you owned and ran. You need to learn to take responsibility for your actions and stop running from the truth by trying to stretch it, manipulate it and twist it with your typical smoke and mirrors.

Unfortunately for you there are some people out there who are a little smarter than you think and are not mezmorized by your spin on the truth.

Why don't you take responsibility for your actions and stop spinning the truth to hide behind your guilt.

You are the weakest link in this organization because of your past and your reputation. You won't even read my entire post and I know that. Your past business practices and your lack of responsibility do more damage to this organization than anything.

There are plenty of quality folks out there who are trying their best to move this organization forward and could do a much better job than you and don't come with your tarnished reputation. Many of us have seen through your smoke screen from day one. Stop maninpulating the innocent inspectors with your twists of truth and harming the organization with your lack of responisibility. It takes a real person to accept responsibility and you refuse. Therefore you are a fake.

The following information is direct from the PA DEP:

Quote:
> Dear Mr. Remas:
>
> Mike Pyles has referred your inquiry to me for response. The Department of Environmental Protection ("DEP") determined that based upon substantial evidence, Mr. Gromicko had committed numerous violations of the Radon Regulations and had shown a lack of intent or ability to comply in the future with these regulations. Based upon these determinations, DEP denied Mr. Gromicko's application for a new radon certification, and assessed a civil penalty against him for these violations of law.
>
> Mr. Gromicko exercised his due process rights by appealing the Department's actions to the Environmental Hearing Board ("EHB"), an independent administrative review board created by the Pennsylvania legislature. The EHB held an evidentiary hearing, and issued an adjudication upholding DEP's determination and penalty. I have attached a web link to the EHB's opinion for your information. Mr. Gromicko chose not to file a further appeal of this ruling to Commonwealth Court, and the decision is now final.
>
> Mr. Gromicko has chosen not to voluntarily pay this fine, and DEP continues to search for attachable assets held by Mr. Gromicko, and will do so until this fine, and interest thereon, are paid in full.
>
> Thank you for your interest in this matter.
>
>
> http://ehb.cpcourt.com/corpus/04%2D27%2D2000.98199.html
>
>
>
>
> John Herman
> Office of Chief Counsel
> Dept. of Environmental Protection
> 400 Waterfront Drive
> Pittsburgh, PA 15222
> tel: 412-442-4262
> fax: 412-442-4267
> joherman@state.pa.us

I don't like hearsay and went right to the source to verify this information. here it is in black and white. The link, email and contact information are true and genuine.

Now I know the truth. I will not be manipulated by your twisting. I also refuse to have this organization's reputation tarnished by your lack of accepting responsibility for your actions. Your business ethics leave much to be desired.

Now, will NACHI moderate this post of fact and truth?

One more item to keep this thread on topic. Nick was asked to resign his postion because of the PA DEP issue. This reflects poorly on our organization.

Folks, don't drink the koolaid. Find another leader/owner.

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: wcampbell

Just wondering, If anybody else started NACHI, instead of Nick,Say, Jeff, Chad, RR or anybody else,what kind of dirt could be dug up about them???

Folks, If you don't like Nick, NACHI, or any thing else LEAVE. All you need to do is ask Nick and I am sure that he would be more than willing to return your membership fee.

Like I told RR, Go start your own BB.

ONE more thing Jeff, WHO CARES??? ![nachi_sarcasm.gif](upload://6HQh6KbNiD73gqTNQInjrR2zeJw.gif)

--
This Ole House-Home Inspections
William A. Campbell TREC # 6372
Serving the Texas Coastal Bend
(361) 727-0602 (home)
(361) 727-0055 (office)
(361) 229-4103 (cell)

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Jeff,

Nice investigative effort. I'm not sure is it will make any difference to the majority of NACHI member feelings on the matter, as most do not participate in this message board. Even if they did, I'm not sure that anyone would really care, as it has no true effect on this organization.

As to your last assertion, where did you learn that Nick was asked to step down. Is this heresay, or actual fact. I'd like to examine the source. I assume it is in writing.

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: jpeck

jfarsetta wrote:
As to your last assertion, where did you learn that Nick was asked to step down. Is this heresay, or actual fact. I'd like to examine the source. I assume it is in writing.

From inspectionnews.com

http://inspectionnews.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000874.html

Scroll down to here: Scott Patterson posted October 28, 2004 07:01 AM

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Joe Farsetta, rather than jump into defensive mode with your blinders on, please read my above post s l o w l y. Maybe you can absorb it and understand the implications of nick’s reputation. Why do you think everyone spends so much time defending this organization?

You can call the EEF yourself to get confirmation of nick being asked to resign his position. The EEF is trying to maintain the integrity of the organization and cannot afford to have someone like nick in the mix.

You just don't understand it is for the good of this organization.

I think Jerry P might be the only one who does.

The rest of you are holding the cup of koolaid waiting to drink with your tunnel vision glasses on.

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Bible Billy,

Everyone has skeletons in their closet, some skeletons are private and only affect the person themselves and some are public and affect those who are associated with that person.

WHO CARES? I will tell you that anyone with integrity who desires to be a professional should care. If you don't then you are letting your ego get ahead of your brain.

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Jeff what’s your goal with this?

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: Guest

Geez Nick,

Your explanantion made it sound like you were the victim of a conspiracy against you AND NACHI.

For you to make those claims. you must have some proof.

Why can't the DEP find you or your assets?

Originally Posted By: wcampbell

Jeff, in that case if I were you I would I would drop my membership with this org as soon as possible so that people don’t think that you are in aggreement with Nick and his skeletons. icon_wink.gif

"Bible Billy"???

--
This Ole House-Home Inspections
William A. Campbell TREC # 6372
Serving the Texas Coastal Bend
(361) 727-0602 (home)
(361) 727-0055 (office)
(361) 229-4103 (cell)

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Jeff,

Two things:

First, I complimented your investigative effort. Dont get defensive. Then, I simply asked where you got the information relative to Nick being asked to step down. I can now see that you received unsubstantiated evidence (aka heresay) from the likes of Scott Patterson, over on InspectionNews.com. Now Scott seems like a pretty good guy, but did not bring anything known to be factual to the table. He posted what he "heard" through e-mails, about other inspectors who had e-mailed somene else, who supposedly asked Nick to quietly step down, then Scot showed "proof" of this melodrama by providing something designed to look like an e-mail, absent of any names, dates, times, or header information. Wow, was that a run-on sentence.

Secondly, I kidded you with regard to the Avatar. Since that photo is obviously not you, and is a bit provocative (though noce to look at), me thinks it is a bit juvenile. I wont ask you to remove it, and will simply ask you to think about it.

As to the EPA stuff, its old news. Provide some tangible and verifyable evidence as to Nick truly being asked to step down. Stories posted on IN.com cant always be taked seriously. This is especially true considering te number of Nick Gromicko and NACHI haters over there.

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Joe, all of that does not matter. I just want to know what the goals of Jeff and the other non members are? What is the purpose? Why not just call Nick yourself Jeff? I understand the information, I’m just confused on what Jeff wants Nick to do about it. Is your goal to ruin the reputation of this organization? If so, now your messing with my lively hood. Is your goal to ruin Nick? I’ve only been a member for 14 months and I doubt that’s going to happen. We have read your posts, so you have done your duty I guess. Are you done now?

NACHI MAB!