If you think Obama was not born in Hawaii, sign in please

Let’s out the morons.

Not me, I think he was born in Hawaii.

Was Hawaii a State back then??? :p:twisted::mrgreen::mrgreen:

This may help. :slight_smile:

%between%

He could have been born in Bagdad, I don’t give a crap.

What’s your point! ?

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f46/limbaugh-obama-has-yet-prove-hes-citizen-41614/

This just in from Fox News…

Jesus Christ was NOT officially born in Bethlehem.

That’s right. Rush Limbaugh has pointed out that the nearest shelter to the Inn that was not occupied on the night of His birth was actually outside of the city limits.

Further, Rush points out that his insane father was driven by voices in his head to illegally transport Jesus and his mother into the sovereign nation of Egypt where they lived as illegal aliens for several years.

“That’s right,” retorted Glenn Beck through his clenched teeth. “The son of man is a lawbreaker.”

Of course all of this could be put to rest, Limbaugh says, if God can produce a birth certificate and three passports.

Rupert Murdock could not be reached for contact. He is busy on another important story as he will soon be reporting that people dying from the “swine flu” are not technically dead.

Poor Jim.

Though very articulate when it comes to arguing against HI licensing he has lately been reduce to 3rd graded level rants and behaviors in his attempts to discredit conservatives, especially those that are not ashamed of Jesus Christ.

It’s sad really. :frowning:

I don’t think it was one bit funny to joke about Jesus Christ.

It never has been.

Another reason why it is so sad.

I agree. James commentary has been at an all time low as of late.

He had to replace the two guys from Canada.

I agree and totally out of line with the Posters Question.

Ken? Mike B? Mike L?

Care to opine on Obama’s birth?

I believe their silence on the subject speaks volumne’s. As does mine! ;):slight_smile:

Are we sure that all the first 10 Presidents were born in the US? Could they have been born in areas that were not yet considered the US.

They didn’t have to be.

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States:

“ No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Mike - No thoughts on Obama, here?

**If you think Obama was not born in Hawaii, sign in please

I guess you signed in:shock:

And made my position known.

God loves you James.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnwrojhxMFk&feature=related