Indiana Accepts InterNACHI's Radon Course for Licensing of Radon Testers

Indiana State Department of Health accepts InterNACHI’s radon course as certified training for obtaining a license as a certified radon tester.

Visit for details.

Here is the link to the course:

Thank you for posting this!

From Jeff Turner (IN Dept of Health Radon Coordinator):

"Hi Mike, on the AARST-NRPP website, it states that the 3rd party exam can be offered at the end on the INACH-1 course. The 3rd party exam is a separate test than the test offered at the end of the on-site course.

Entry-Level Radon Measurement and Mitigation Courses for NRPP Certification
The following is a list of trainers who provide entry level radon training courses. To become certified as either a radon mitigation or measurement service provider one must attend an entry level course, such as the ones listed below, pass a NRPP Exam and submit an application. If you attend one of the classroom-based courses, you will be offered the opportunity to take the NRPP exam at the conclusion of the course. If you choose to complete a distance-based course, you will need to schedule your certification exam through a PSI computer-based testing site. Please call PSI’s central registration at 800-211-2754. The cost is $110 for Measurement (NRP MEA) and $100 for Mitigation (NHH RMI). All major credit cards are accepted. All of the course providers listed below provide courses that meet the entry level requirements and can assist in the entire certification process. Courses are listed alphabetically by provider. Note: This is not a complete list of all companies that provide radon education."


I’ll take it in January as part of my continuing ed.

Now you need to get the WDO course certified for continuing ed for the Indiana WDI license.