Infrared cameras

Every SOP I’ve ever read says we do a visual examination of the readily accessible systems and components of the home.

I’m afraid you will open the door to huge liability if you did an infrared exam and missed or miss-reported something.

Just a thought

Why are we so worried about law suits? If I decide to go with Infrared I would take Flir’s interpretation course and their report writing course and more then likely purchase their reporting software. I would market the service as something in addition to HI but would not combine them.

http://users.tpg.com.au/davidrea/graphics/drcrookb.gif

FYI, Raymond Wand is bugmenot.

When this embarrassing fiasco is over, the names behind it will live on: Raymond E. Wand, Roy D. Cooke Sr, and Norm Bushman. I got absolutely NO problems with that. :wink: :lol:

:wink:

FYI, Raymond Wand is bugmenot.

When this embarrassing fiasco is over, the names behind it will live on: Raymond E. Wand, Roy D. Cooke Sr, and Norm Bushman. I got absolutely NO problems with that. :wink: :lol:

Oops, Ray’s pulling his bugmenot posts. Bye bye, Raymond, a.k.a. bugmenot :lol:

I really am not Raymond if would just look at the posts in the past few days you would see a difference, but then again maybe you would not, still I have not commented on the real you’s posts, not in a slanderous way have I in the past couple of days in fact I have tried to lighten everybody up, so if you want to believe I am Raymond so be it. This is for the Bushman in eastern Ontario not the other.

Ray,
Last week you bragged about getting a computer friend to hack the bugmenot account and then claimed it for yourself. Nuff said.
And FYI Ray, there really *is *only one Norm Bushman, and I’m not from eastern Ontario, not Gil Strachan, and not Dave Bottoms. Really! But if you want to believe I am, so be it. :lol:

Infrared cameras also find areas which may not be insulated. Its not just a device to find moisture.

The RCMP have used them to find grow houses, buy looking for heat loss.