Inspection Reference section on my website availble to all

I am expanding the InterNACHI Narrative Library templates for HIP and HG InterNACHI (and the Word version) to include quite a bit more reference material, but it occurred to me that I might make a lot of that information available to everyone by creating a Reference page on the library website.

Obviously I’m trying to pull visitors, but it’s also gratifying to try to put together a relevant, interesting reference page that is limited (well, mostly) to what inspectors need to to refer to now and again because they can’t remember everything (GFCI locations and year of requirement), without cramming so much into it that it’s too time consuming to find what you’re looking for.

Right now it’s all on one page. Maybe I should split it up into subject pages with a single index page? Feel free to comment.

Thanks Kenton, members should find this very useful.

Kenton this is awesome, it was easy to find what I would be looking for when it comes to references. I am book marking this for future use.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Bookmarked, great stuff ~ thank you Kenton.

Have you ever seen this one for “old homes”.

Looks nice Kenton.

Great Kenton. I also bookmarked it.
Thank you.

Couldn’t open it, Marc.

As someone who is just starting out, I wanted to stop by and thank you for this Kenton. It’s most certainly helpful!

Kenton, this is great!

You are wonderful.