InspectMaster/InspectFaster Software

What do you charge, $79.00?

Oh ,did not look him up as I am waiting for him to post a link or fill out something on his profile.

May never happen.

Condo Bob,

For more from ‘Rose’ see my comment last night on her post under Pools.

I don’t see a problem with vendors cutting each other’s throats to provide a good service. Let them battle it out among themselves. It’s the product and the service, in the end, that matters. Not who lives or dies in the process. It’s only software, for crying out loud.

So is that how you feel about contractors ?
One is good as the other ?

Your opinion is strong and frequent for one that does not care.
This particular vendor is a scam artist and I am sorry you do not feel fellow members should be warned.

This also means you have no interest in associations correct?
No opinion on Service magic or methods of SEO either?

Who people associate themselves with does matter or will you no longer cry about RE Agent referrals and Agent/Inspector relationships.

Software to most of us is very important since it represents our work long before and after client interaction.

Your pretty face is not the only thing selling your service J.B

I don’t give a hoot if a service provider sneaks into his competitor’s house and night and robs him of every idea he has … takes it back to his home, improves upon it, and provides a great product. While he is in court or in jail … I will enjoy the fruits of his crime. Who cares how they do it … just give us good stuff.

Software is secondary to the information it contains. I am the provider of the quality of my complete, accurate and unbiased report. If the sleaziest crook in the world can develop a better way to publish it … who am I to judge him by anything other than the quality of what he sells?

I suppose you are one of the many who will only accept referrals from the integral and “honest” used house salesmen, too. Huh?:wink:

He lies to NACHI members and he lies to his clients about the software as he uses false identities and steals from others.

I guess this is no problem for you as it does not involve State licensing or blower doors.
Fine and dandy but you seem to have a keen interest in making it known you are sticking up for this crook.

You have no issue with throwing out members however.

Something you are not telling us going on here?
I accept referrals only from the great Agents that refer me because of the excellent and detailed work I do in making sure Chicago home buyers do not get ripped off on hidden issues.
Any Agent that refers me must care about their clients or they would avoid me at all costs.

Unlike you I am happy to have Agents recommend my service and do not see them as the enemy any more than they should see me that way.

We all have a job to do.

My posting here is to warn members of getting into a situation they may wish to avoid.You need to learn how to use your search function and look at what was said regarding this man and his product before becoming his “white knight”.

Instead of defending him give your buddy a call and have him defend himself if he dares.
Just like any consumer I have a right to give a bad review ,so what is your problem James?

Yadda yadda yadda …

None of this has anything to do with anything I posted.

Let the vendors fight it out among themselves … by hook, crook or by cutting each other to pieces, if necessary … as long as the end user gets a good product with good service.

Last I knew … along with your “right to give a bad review” I also had a right to disagree with you, Bob.

If this guy, whoever he is, can provide a decent product and service at a decent price by ripping off his competition … so be it. Who cares? Let his competitors deal with it. If his product sucks, it will die its own death.

You must be getting mellow with age…damn.:slight_smile:

Nick -

I bought the Narratives last year and can’t find them. Were they sent by email; by cd OR ???

Interesting & Entertaining to say the least, but not sure if anything was solved here. FYI, we did a survey of over 100 of the Top Agents across America, (2 years ago), and the #1 most disliked Report format is … Narratives. Take a hard look before anyone goes that route. Narratives are the reason there are Summaries!

As an alternative take a look at a low cost no contract totally customizable option: www.ichomeinspectionsoftware.com

It’s worth a look. Only $25.00 a month, and, Oh, great support too.

Brent Jones
IC Home Inspections Software

You just reinforced my decision to stick with the narrative report. Thanks for the info about the survey.

Hi Brent
Sounds like you have the report software dictating the way a Inspector reports.
Not a good philosophy.

Post up a sample here for us to look at will you?

From your site.

Isn’t that “narrative” format.

Amazing that a report software website does not have a sample report for prospective buyers to look at.

Open mouth…insert foot. :stuck_out_tongue: