Insurance?

I am trying to find just general liability insurance. I have tried several different companies that search for the best rate possible.The lowest price I received was $1200 for 1/2 a million in coverage. This seems very expensive for me just starting up my HI business. I was hoping I could get some feedback on what insurance most HI carry and who insures non experienced inspectors for a reasonable price with good coverage? Thanks

I pay 560.00 a year

It is via Auto Owners Insurence.

American Family (Mutual)—I pay about $300.00/year.

$1,000,000 and $1,000,000

My GL policy is with State Farm. I use my same agent with house,cars,ect… My GL cost me $250 yr for 500K.

I have also been searching for Liability insurance. So far only CHINSURANCE through the NACHI website seems to provide the right kind of coverage (for me) for $504. Most other insurance companies insist on selling you the E and O insurance which is very expensive. If anyone on this message board has had issues with CH, please let me know before I fork out the money. thanks.

Check with your home / auto ins rep.

I see no reason to part with more than $350.

Thanks for everyones advice. I went to American Family Insurance and the Insured me for $500K for $350. They were the only one that I found in my area that would insure just GL and not E&O with no experience. American Family Rocks!!:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks Again

Yup, that’s who I’m with, Luke.

And for you folks next door in WA, AmFam is coming there next year.

Is the American Family insurance through Hartford?
Everyone’s quoting me $500 for that policy here.

Not to my knowledge, Kent;
Call Amy to find out if they are in Colo:
[FONT=Times New Roman]American Family- Amy Schell, 208.762.9310[/FONT]

Thanks, Russ!

S, Kent!
Be sure to tell Amy I plastered her name & # in front of 10,000 guys . . . .