InterNACHI CMI vetted by OntarioACHI?

Scott, hope all is well.
Roy is using his accomplishments within InterNACHI, and has left out many others outside the association, as a comparison as to what Len has contributed within our association.

Sorry for going off thread but, does InterNACHI have a three month waver to paying our dues and retain a member in good standing?:wink:

Thank you, Scott. I stand corrected, founder.
Sorry Len. I stand corrected.
Chris Walsh, I did not mean you.

I am asking in good faith. Whom took over KW’s position until a new president was voted in? I thought it was Len seeing he has been the voice of OntrioACHI.

If your dues lapse at InterNACHI, you are shown as a non-member. As soon as you pay your dues, your membership is activated like nothing was amiss. I have seen some gone for years only to join back up with their old dates still showing.

Robert, Are you a full member of OntarioACHI? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Tried that Nick.

This is what I get

http://fppi.ca/images/moderation.png

Keep drinking your own cool aid Roy. You might believe the things you write, but the evidence on this message board alone bears witness and testament to that fact you cannot be trusted to post the real facts.

As for being civil I know of at least one post where you used profanity against me personally, and at other occasions where your attitude towards other inspectors has got you severely reprimanded (to no avail) and even turfed from NACHI.

You might be fooling yourself Roy, but you are not fooling others.

Robert, for once and for all, I am not now nor have I ever been the president of OntarioACHI. If you really knew what was going on you would at least know that much.

I’d also love know where the other 27 home inspection associations came from? I only know of 7.

If I may make a suggestion, focus ON your members and your association chapter.
When OntarioACHI comes up with a defect recognition curriculum, then you can stand justified in auditing your members. But until then, please be more humble. You just have to look at the mistakes to understand whats wrong.

From what I remember, one of the founding principles of OntarioACHI was to act as a hub for InterNACHI provincial provinces. To enlarge our footprint within this Canadian home inspection industry. To defend ourselves against the continuing rhetoric of others.
How did that turn out?
Strike one.

Then the KW fiasco.
Strike two.

Many had high hopes for OntrioACHI. Roy Cooke was a stanch support back then as was I and we are still here with our fingers crossed…

Why do you think things have changed?

The CCHI was an invent of necessity from what I remember. Vern Mitchinson and the Alberta members are to stand applauded for all their hard work.
Bravo, InterNACHIAlberta! Bravo!!!
The CCHI was a means to proctor InterNACHI inspectors, not audit them.

All the best.
Have a great weekend.
I have to work seeing I am focused on my business and wish to continue my blessed success. Thank you Father and InterNACHI.

No, a simple yes no will not suffice to justify your needs.
Do not try to box me in, please.

At the moment, to my understanding, no. I am not a member in good standings.
I asked the directors, why was I not informed my membership dues where due?
sstanczyk, I had a hell of a time getting an answer to that one. What they told me was bunk. Pure and simple bunk.
They seen to make up the rules to fit their needs:shock:

I was a member in good standing once.
I sent many Quebec and other provincial homies to OntaioACHI.
I just sent them another member several months back.
A professional looking to shadow someone.
They said he had to join OntarioACHI.
he did months back.
He says no one has contacted him as of yet.
One director knew his name when I asked him, whats going on…:roll:
Want me to bring him into the thread?

Ask the directors how come my password would not work, and many times, and why they did not email me back for weeks although I emailed the Association directly many times.
It took me asking the director over InterNACHI MB seeing they were spending all their time instead of building their own forum the ground up.
It’s closed now by the way.:roll:

If I am not mistaken I have removed all logo’s and mentions from my website. If I have missed one point it out. It will be removed post haste.

Hope that helps their cause.:wink:

I highly suggest you pay attention to your own business in your own Province and stop rehashing problems that do not immediately affect you. In the long run it will be healthier, both physically and mentally. Use your finite time for yourself.

yep** you guys** just not stop attacking me .
I ask a simple question and you do not give the info but post another of your silly attacks .
I wonder why when I ask how many paid members OntarioACHI has no answer is given .
This looks extremely strange as though you are hiding some thing .

images[1].jpg

WOW! I am glad I made YOUR day You found where I called you a bad name you and your followers have attacked me constantly and still you try to make me look bad .
This post shows you sure do lack the ability to stop and move on.
, How about you and your buddies stop attacking me and others and move on.

I think Leonard Inkster of FPPI… Future Proof Property Inspections is a very vindictive person and do recommend no one uses him for home Inspections .

Unbelievable

If there is anything left of a COE for CMI this statement from Cooke against someones business should be grounds for dismissal but nothing will happen as he has free reign here at InterNachi because he holds the trademark for CMI in his name.

Jim, although we have never meet or have been formally introduced to one another by a member or colleague, I hope you are doing well.

I am not speaking for Roy, Jim.
The way I read what Roy posted pretty much sums up the thread’s intent.

Not to be trusted.
Hear me out please.

I am not saying the inspector nor his business are not to be trusted, I do not know the man well enough nor have audited, please excuse the pun, his assessment process, but by posting a newsletter with, “If you are a Certified Master Inspector, following the recent public sell-off on the InterNACHI website, you may be required to provide more proof of past skills and operation but again your path to the CCHI is again straightforward.” is not to be trusted.

Do you think that news letter article is grounds for a member to lodge a COE complaint against the chapter?
Mr. Cooke holds the rights to the CMI in Canada as you so point out. If OntarioACHI are accusing a process and CMI’s of being undermined, show the evidence before making such accusations. If not, that accusation has been levied against InterNACHI, all CMI’s and that to me is treasonous.

Whom bestowed upon them the right to audit anyone?

All OntarioACHI has to do is ask each member wishing to become a CCHI to verify the CEU’s with a letter from their associations.
Dam, what the hell are you guys thinking!

Do you think it is OK for Roy to say not to use his company on a public message board? Read the CMI Code of Ethics if you think this fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smay https://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
We try to do the best for EVERY inspector.

If I may make a suggestion, focus ON your members and your association chapter.
When OntarioACHI comes up with a defect recognition curriculum, then you can stand justified in auditing your members. But until then, please be more humble. You just have to look at the mistakes to understand whats wrong.

From what I remember, one of the founding principles of OntarioACHI was to act as a hub for InterNACHI provincial provinces. To enlarge our footprint within this Canadian home inspection industry. To defend ourselves against the continuing rhetoric of others.
How did that turn out?
Strike one. Actually quite well but you work off the musings of KW RW And RC so obviously your view will be skewed.

Then the KW fiasco.
Strike two. We never had a fiasco at all it was all him!

Many had high hopes for OntrioACHI. Roy Cooke was a stanch support back then as was I and we are still here with our fingers crossed… That is a blatant BS lie Roy has been after us since day 1 !!

Why do you think things have changed?

The CCHI was an invent of necessity from what I remember. Vern Mitchinson and the Alberta members are to stand applauded for all their hard work.
Bravo, InterNACHIAlberta! Bravo!!!
The CCHI was a means to proctor InterNACHI inspectors, not audit them. Wrong any inspector can apply for the CCHI please get your facts correct before you make false statements!

All the best.
Have a great weekend.
I have to work seeing I am focused on my business and wish to continue my blessed success. Thank you Father and InterNACHI.

Robert Young's Montreal Home Inspection Services Inc. 

3510 Ave. Benny suite # 401
Montreal Quebec H4B 2R8
http://montreal-home-inspection-services.com
https://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/quote.gif

I think you probably overstepped the mark on this one Roy. Even for this forum. If you haven’t, you’ve brought the whole of InterNACHI down into the gutter with you.

While you are entitle to have your own opinions, suggesting that my services are anything but professional is a blatant attempt to smear me and my business, in as public forum.

I’m not even sure InterNACHI is clear of this one, as it has been shown that they do have a moderation capability.

Sad, very sad. You are a supposed to be professional Roy, but it appears any semblance of ethics or moral you may have once had is now gone for good. All your past good work has been destroyed in the eyes of the public.

You are now nothing more than a disgrace to the Home Inspection profession.

Thanks for your opinion , You and your buddies have attacked me too frequently called me an Idiot once too often .
You have bought this on your self telling me to drink Cool aid .
I answered this so you can not remove it … Roy I stand with my statement

Leonard Inkster

Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)
https://www.nachi.org/forum/

**Please Note: ** linkster is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Re: InterNACHI CMI vetted by OntarioACHI?

I think Leonard Inkster of FPPI… Future Proof Property Inspections is a very vindictive person and do recommend no one uses him for home Inspections .
Leonard Inkster

Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)
https://www.nachi.org/forum/

**Please Note: ** linkster is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

I recommend all Ontario NACHI members read this and form their own opinion on OntarioACHI .
https://www.nachi.org/forum/f46/love…ectors-113359/

Mr. Cooke.

This is a public notice to let you know, using the same media you attacked me and the Company I work for, that I have reported your post to the Ethics Committee of InterNACHI and to Nick Gromicko (One of the Founders), Chris Morrel (CEO) and Mark Cohen (Legal Counsel).

Your attack is nothing more than a baseless attempt to defame me personally and now the Company I work for.

As you have not employed either me or Future Proof Property Inspections to perform a Professional Home Inspection, nor have you attended, reviewed, overseen or otherwise been privy to a home inspection carried out by me or Future Proof Property Inspections, your comment, can be considered nothing more than a libelous attack to defame both me and Future Proof Property Inspections and damage both my livelihood and the income potential of the aforementioned company.

I demand that you unreservedly apologise for this attack and retract your statements. Additionally I demand that you request your entries to this and other threads that attack me personally and any associations I have with either professional Associations or Corporate entities be removed by the administrators of this message board.

Furthermore, should your outburst be spread to any media sites outside of the control of InterNACHI, you will be held personally responsible and liable for all and any damages incurred.