Internation inspection

I’m cuious to know how many inspectors have an interest in inspecting abroad. Please let me know.

Aaannnnnnnndddddddddd there running neck and neck

Mic

Well, they were running neck and neck till somebody else voted, oh well

Spoils to the victor !!!

Mic

Who is Victor? Is he InterNACHI?

Premium pay for mud huts in Madagascar, cave dwellings in Afghanistan and tunnels leading into and out of Mexico.

Woo-hoo, party time !!!

Mic

Now Mickey,

I’ve seen a few mud huts in New York as well, someone has to inspect the Hamptons!

Mexico is certainly not all tunnels and garage door shacks. Think bigger. Wealthy clients from around the world and or retiring Baby Boomers from here in the US are purchasing ocean front and or luxury resort properties all around the globe. Dealing with higher end global clients also has a trickle down effect for my business, feeding me other revenue streams to supplement my business when local inspection activity is slow.

A successful InterNachi can do nothing but help NACHI members now and in the future.

[quote=whandley]
Now Mickey,

I’ve seen a few mud huts in New York as well, someone has to inspect the Hamptons!

I’d like to have one of those huts, baby !!!

Think bigger. Wealthy clients from around the world and or retiring Baby Boomers from here in the US

Mexican drug dealers, Rebels, American CEO’s on the lamb…

Dealing with higher end global clients also has a trickle down effect for my business, feeding me other revenue streams to supplement my business when local inspection activity is slow.

I agree…I’ve got to go outside and talk to these guys again and see if they want me to bring something back home for them.LOL:D

Count me in

Mic

I’d go on a cost plus basis…and a friendly nation to boot.

Post the Broads picture and I’ll consider it.

Click…click…is this on?

sanfrancisco-woman.jpg

Is that a man???

No you silly boy, it’s RR

Mic

It’s San Francisco’s version of a wo-man

Yee-hoo

Mic

Do you have that picture in deeper water?:wink:

and colder water
</IMG>

It’s a boy for pete’s sake. YICK.

You mean, it’s a boy for RR’s sake. Oh and by the way, that’s with a “D”.

:wink:

Well, It’s not NACHI. It’s international inspection. It’s about having a passport and a visa and getting on a plane to fly to somewhere where someone with a big house and a lot of money wants to know what condition the house is in because the country you’re flying to has no inspection industry. None. And there are a lot of counties and situations like that.

Look back through the archives. Inspectors make big money inspecting big homes. If an inspector can make $5000.00 for a days work in Georgia (US), where there are inspectors, what does that tell you?

Wendy,

I’m guessing you’ve never been to New Orleans…