It's hot In North Florida today

It is darn hot in North Florida today…

1 Like

And humid?

And another reason many of my clients are from Florida and have bought “summer” homes here. It’s around 81 degrees and low humidity with around a 5 mph breeze. Have been sitting on the back deck enjoying it for the past hour.

Our “Florida Folks” season starts in May and runs through October/November after the leaves change. Wifey just listed a $1.5 ml lake house if any Florida folks are interested. :sunglasses:

1 Like

We have alligators , fleas and ticks And this Beautiful specimen of a red rat Snake. I took this picture yesterday near my shed. It appears to be over 5’ long.

3 Likes

Yep, it’s getting into Copperhead season here. We usually have at least 1 inspector a year (reported) having been bit. Can you spot it?

Yes I can…

My eyes are always open during this season. :flushed:

Was spoiled for awhile.

We don’t have any of those Roy, but we do have this for a few months. Keeps you in shape and the air is refreshing.

8 Likes

I worked on the Alaska pipe line for about 5 years, and learned to hate snow a cold weather.

Men used to be men… in not so distant past. Now they just complain about everything: too hot, too cold, too humid, snow, rain, clouds, too much sun, not enough sun, snakes, alligators, bugs, spiders, you name it, they complain! What happened, to you!, men!!!

2 Likes

When I was a teenager my father would have me in back of a plow truck body to shovel sand out of it to sand the roads. We had 75 miles of road we took care of for snow removal, sanding, and 10 miles of snow fence to put up in the fields. In one place, once we had spread the 5 yards of sand by hand, we had to load it up by hand too, cause we did not have a tractor in that location.
So you think working on the pipe line was hard? Try lifing miles of snow fence when it is buried to your waist in some locations. LOL

3 Likes

God bless you Sir.
You are now one of my Hero’s. Yep!

1 Like

86 up here in the NE GA mountains. :flushed: That’s usually August temps. Blame it on the politicians!!! :thinking:

1 Like

53 and rain here. Nice and cool right now.

1 Like

We broke 90 here today in Atlanta. I really does not bother me that much except for the attics.

1 Like

It was about 90 at my house yesterday afternoon, snow :snowflake::cloud_with_snow: rain mix right now.

2 Likes

Yeah attics are starting to get super not fun now in Tallahassee, and its only going to get worse in the coming months.

I don’t care what it is outside. I just thank God everyday that I wake up!

4 Likes

I agree with that, Joe.

2 Likes