Joe F, update?

http://www.33843.com/

Too bad??

Yes you found us

The PD responds after shots are fired – I think the city requires every one to have at least one gun.

And one can go into the store and leave the truck running to keep the AC working for the dog and come back and see the truck and the dog still there

If not you will see the dog with body parts in his mouth

BTW our city code inspector is a retired HI (The other ORG) not a bad guy other than half the town is ready to kill him – I expect that he will be terminated in 60 to 90 days from now

One must get real and this town is owned by the OJ industry and that is about three people – One does not go against the tide

Please get some help

rlb

Joe Tedesco,

http://feeds.louisvillenews.net/?rid=7a348aa043f5d193&cat=b37b204308be6320&f=1

Thanks for the Info and Link.

Joe:

My pleasure.

AGAIN…un called for…Can’t you do ANYTHING other than try to start CRAP…lol

BUT again i guess it is true if someone REALLY does need to know an TRUE electrical question I guess they have to Ask Paul or Gerry…:slight_smile:

Don’t worry RLB…I got those calls also…So just do me a favor JOE…leave my name out of your posts…PS…I dont DRINK either…

Huh?

never mind…not worth it…

What? I thought you were ready to battle again today!

I will look for the answers given to inspection and electrical questions.

Please supply the edition of the code you quote, because the 2005 is with many changes and there may be some differences. I believe in your area the 2002 is still being enforced.

Where is this seminar you will present?

Are you using any slides, or other materials or will you just lecture about the home inspection process. Call Square D for a free Electrical Safety Video and some free danger labels.

Please cool down and act like an Instructor!

Gee, what if someone asks you about the use of Romex for a disposal and says that that is not allowed, what will your answer be?

"Please cool down and act like an Instructor! " lead by example JOE…

My answer is to NOT answer you…you have HIDDEN agenda’s…

P.S. You Stated “I think I would stay off the suds if I were you ~ it shows ~ and no doubt that I have rattled your cage too, seems that all the 3RD generation boozers get their strength from the bottle or the pills, now please go away and don’t bother me anymore. :twisted:”

Lead by example Joe…Lead by example…

My Presentation is on the steps to a HI’s electrical Inspection…NOT a code inspection…Big Difference to HI’s…I probably wont give a single CODE reference in the presentation…depends on how I feel.

As for NEC…we are in 2002…I LIVE and BREATHE 2002 here…but I am fully clear on 2005 changes…but again…thats information I don’t think you need to know…why concern yourself with everyone elses business…how about minding your own…Round 2…Sure…I am game

Here ya go…REFRESHER for ya…http://www.electrician2.com/2005nec1/2005_nec_files/frame.htm

Hooray:

I see you fell for another one of my traps again, and you were intimidated by the rattled cage comment I made to the other guy!

“My Presentation is on the steps to a HI’s electrical Inspection…NOT a code inspection…Big Difference to HI’s…I probably wont give a single CODE reference in the presentation…depends on how I feel.”

I promise to be quiet at your seminar if I do come, and will look forward to hearing what the differences are based upon the comment just above!

Every thing that a HI does related to the SOP is CODE related, don’t you know that yet?

I attended two seminars where Gerry and Will presented the information and they discussed some of Code, so don’t worry.

PS: I see whee the HI’s in California (unlicensed) are having a shindig and will discuss the IRC?

The numbers are different but they will discuss the Code!

Now please go away!

I knew it was only a matter of time. . .

Joe, why don’t you tell us how you really feel?

:roll: Hooray? :roll:

Jeff, I feel fine! How are you feeling? I knew that you would come aboard with the CREIA comment! Code is fine here, and I understand that the HI does not quote Code, so be it, but again the items the HI looks for are from the Code, why even you are getting good at the quoting of the Code.

[attach]2722[/attach]

OMG…you are SUCH a freakin ( i wont say it…) Joe…one of your traps…GESSSHhhh…Arn’t you the GUY who belittled people on another website because they were HI’s…Yeah…thats it…Your own TRAP…lol

I have been asked to do a class for HI’s on the methods of doing the electrical inspection as it pertains to HI’s…not Code Inspectors…

Are you so ignorant you can’t read that HI’s are tired of CODE always being SPIT a them…I use code…but to educate not to try and ACT like I know more tha them…GROW UP OLD MAN…

I can see WHY you have migrated to the HI industry…the Electrical Industry threw you out the door…if you TEACH like you belittle…who on EARTH would want to attend a class like yours…

You OBVIOUSLY do not read posts…I teach CODE…the class I am doing the HI’s are not asking for CODE …while they MAY get some…they want to know the PROPER method for doing a walk around electrical portion of the inspection for Home Inspectors…DANG you are needing medication or something…falling for TRAPS…man GROW UP…

You call yourself a Professional…? leave that KID crap back in middle school old man…I am 36 years old…and you are at least in your 60’s…leave the TRAPS for the kids…this is a prime example of why you I have no respect for you…everything is BLACK and WHITE to you…

*Last edited by pabernathy : Today at 12:57 PM. *
Paul:
Something you are good at is editing to match your thoughts, almost every post. Can’t make up your mind?
Go away!

lol…What…you dont like me ADDING things to it…OLD MAN…boy you show your TRUE COLORS…lol…Hasbeen

[attach]2725[/attach]

ololololol…Love it…You can BET your A$$ I am the little figure on the LEFT…