Just for Marc

Marc here is the full pic of the generator pig tail that I posted in another thread. Did you do this:p :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah…no. There’s about 6 reasons why that’s so wrong. Looks like DIY or handyman work. I noticed in my local newspaper now that some of the lawn mower dealers that are selling generators are offerring installation services. Lord help those people if the work isn’t being subbed out to an electrician.

Typical dodge, I mean look at his picture, can a person believe what he posts?:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :cool:

Well yes, he does speak the truth, but then we wouldn’t have as much fun…:stuck_out_tongue:

“Common sense ain’t all that common, is it?” Will Rogers

If this was hard service cord and they had a listed interlock device on the breakers would you feel better about this?

That installation is OK with me, if I wanted to energize the prongs and fight off zombies. :wink:

tom

P.S. Being a conservative, I understand I have to take personal responsibility to fight off my own zombies. Or the government will pass a new higher tax for “Zombie Protection” Which will be rack up lawsuit expenses when the ACLU comes to the defense of Zombie civil rights. So DIY!