Just picked up one of these for inspecting hard to reach roofs

I do it from a real helicopter:D:D and I wear jeans while doing it;-)

That must be one expensive inspection you do Charley. LOL At last check I think it is 300/hr for Helicopter Ride.

Yes, recommend you and others pay attention …

There is more out there than twenty-one $95/wk inspections to do out there…

Well there you go, i was looking into a jet pack but I have no *** to hold the harness on This is what happens when you more than 50 so i am grounded now;-)

If my memory has not failed me yet I made $7,000 after paying the helicopter pilot:D:D

[QUOTE=belliott;

My Sony HX5V on a window washers pole is much better res and faster plus no chance of it flying off and getting stuck where you obviously cant climb anyway.
/QUOTE]

I use a Kodak PlaySport on a pole. Works great. I was using a Flip for roof inspections. The Flip software allowed me to pull stills from the videos, but the resolution on the Flip was a bit grainy. The Flip software doesn’t recognize the Kodak videos (both MP4 - go figure). I still prefer to walk the roof, but it’s not always possible.

I was changing into my superman “under-roos” and just flying on up, but then i got busted by OSHA for no safety harness, and the cops for indecent exposure.

I tried the helocopter and got busted for illegal use of airspace within proximity to the airport, then fined for accidentally killing a seagull.

Maybe Bob is actually on to something by just going “old school” with it, keeping it simple and staying on the ground with a pole :mrgreen:

Seriously, i have the 21 foot little giant ladder if that aint tall enough i have strong binoculars, i wouldnt be able to make up the cost of a $1000 toy like that for a while.

remember to tie a string to it so you can pull it off the roof or out of the gutter after it crashes - not being negative, just practical

This model would have raised a few eyebrows. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ePNdcdNm9fY#!

I’ll take the pig model