Ladder Help

Little Giant’s been around since the mid 70’s.

Jaws didn’t come around until 1981.

Those Little Giant Guys must have been physic to copy something that didn’t come out til 1981.

I could be wrong. Just don’t remember the LG having the wide feet.

If you have a Home Depot around (which if there is a Lowe’s I’m sure theres a Home Depot) Look at their brand and check the price. I have the exact same ladder, but it is Home Depot’s brand, Gorrilla I believe. I have had mine a little over a year and love it. I second what others have said about the weight and bulk.

I use the same fold out ladder mentioned in Bruce’s post above, and I carry a litte 3 ft step stool.
All my tools and ladders fit in the trunk of my 46 mpg Prius. :mrgreen:

Oh… did I forget to say 46 mpg…:slight_smile:

John,

Looks like someone has stolen all your tools!

Yes you said 46 mpg.

I have to empty the trunk so the wife can go garage sale shopping…:mrgreen:
She who must be obeyed lets me use the car sometimes.

You guys have no tall buildings down there.? How do you do your work with only 12’ ladders?

I always have my Jaws 26 ladder with me. Last Friday morning’s inspection required I get my 32’ into action as the home had a low slope shed dormer added to the attic story of a 2 story house with 4-5’ of concrete foundation exposed…to the rear eave was 28-29’ high and there was no way to view it from the ground with binoculars.

What Larry said. My Werner ladder stays home now.

I have the Werner 14 ft Telescoping ladder bought mine at Lowe’s on sale 79.99 it works fine for me.