Largest event in the inspection industry is online on Dec 14, 2021 this year. Merry Christmas

First year for me. Looking forward to it

3 Likes

First time attending looking forward to it. Thank you for the invitation.

3 Likes

It’s going to be a Blow-Out!
Can’t Wait for Saint Nick-olas and the 12 InterNACHI reindeer to arrive full of goodies for all the good home inspector girls and boys :-).
Listen…I can hear him now… Ho Ho Ho…

3 Likes

That is unless you want to win one of the trucks. I think last year the first truck might have waited 30 minutes before someone got up and saw it waiting there. LOL! :wink:

Welcome to our forum Daniel and Terry!..Enjoy and participate!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and thanks for putting this together! Excited to see what everyone receives.

As an inspector, you are aware of “setting expectations”, right?

Welcome to our forum, David!..Enjoy!

Marry Christmas everyone.

Thanks, Marry Christmas to you as well :smile:

This will be my first year attending as well. Looking forward to attending my first InterNACHI Christmas party.

2 Likes

Don’t be a stranger on the forum at other times, either. I hope you get one of the trucks. :wink:

2 Likes

That sounds great to me. I could certainly use a new truck. :star_struck:

1 Like

Newly-certified (today) and hoping to stop by. Looks like a great time!

2 Likes

Welcome to ur forum, Ian!..Enjoy and participate.

Going to work hard at being there this year.

Oh great!
I have my annual eye exam that morning, so I won’t be able to see crap until late afternoon.
Oh, well. More goodies for the newbies!

1 Like

Hey all, this is my first time attending. I received my Texas license a few months ago and can’t wait to dive in more!

1 Like

Well, Have fun, Andrew, Enjoy!!

1 Like

Anyone have any quick advice or tips on enjoying the party? As my first time, and others first times, I’d like to know what to expect.