Largest event in the inspection industry is online on Dec 14, 2021 this year. Merry Christmas

I’m sorry. One has to have been here 1 year to participate.

Just kidding. :rofl:

When someone offers a prize be the 1st , or they may say the 1st 5 that respond, to respond with your name and address…as I recall.

I enjoy watching more than participating, mostly, myself.

And, Good luck! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

LOOK>>>EDIT: Maggie, below, says there might be a question to answer, also. <<<LOOK!

3 Likes

It’s like watching starving hounds fight over a scrap of meat… … …

5 Likes

And akin to flipping on the kitchen light in the middle of the night and watching the cockroaches scurry across the floor and countertops… …!! :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Welcome and congrats on attaining your license! My suggestion is to always read the original post thoroughly for instructions to win the prize. Sometimes there will be a question for you to answer in your reply. Also, be sure to include your city/state in your replies and make sure your shipping address on file is accurate.

Looking forward to next week :grinning: :christmas_tree: :gift:

3 Likes

Nice house! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Booked already that day but hope to join in. You guys do great ! Thanks for another year!

1 Like

Two more days!

3 Likes

First timer…looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Welcome to our forum, Timothy!..Enjoy and participate. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ho Ho Ho . . . . Merry Christmas everybody

1 Like

Welcome to our forum, Shaun!..Enjoy and participate. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Looking forward to the Online Christmas Party! This will be my first :grinning:

1 Like

It’s going to be huge this year. Starts tomorrow.

3 Likes

Nick, don’t forget to give me a heads up before the 2022 Ford F-150 goes up. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hello. this is my first time using this message board and want to make sure I’m doing it correctly?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Jimmy, Enjoy!! It looks like you doing fine.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you for the quick response.

1 Like

Hello, is this the thread where the prizes will be posted, or will they be posted to individual threads?

More than likely in this category;

But it will show up across the board if you keep categories on “Latest”. You won’t miss it.

Good luck and have fun!

Btw- it is individual threads…

2 Likes