Marketing articles

From now through January 10 or so, I’ll be creating a gazillionbazillion articles for NACHI members to use in their businesses as part of our NACHI benefits. (Around January 10, I’ll have to take off for a month or so due to a prior commitment.) You can use these articles on your web site, brochures, flyers, emails, newsletters, etc. They are fully editable Word files and you can contact Russel Ray at russel.ray@nachi.org for technical support/help modifying them for your needs.

Some will simply be articles that you can use in your email or newsletter campaigns, others will be in a flyer format with room for your contact information to be added, and others will be examples of discount coupons, postcards, envelopes, etc., that I have had tremendous success with.

The first one is “Preparing for a buyer’s home inspection” and is currently available in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only Area. It is a flyer that can be provided to FSBO’s, listing agents, and sellers to help them prepare for the buyer’s home inspector.

To get the flyer, and future articles, all you need to do is join NACHI! That’s it! Simple and to the point!

These benefits, and many more, are available through membership in the world’s largest home inspector trade association!

Bury your competition by becoming an expert in CPSC recalls and safety concerns. You can find out how easy it actually is by joining NACHI. Once you join, you’ll have access to “Recall and safety concern research” in the Marketing Forum. The two-page flyer has easy-to-follow instructions on becoming an expert and helping your Clients. This is just one more of the hundreds of free benefits offered by NACHI, the world’s largest home inspector trade association. Why wait? Join today!

RR…Are you getting a cut out of the $289, or are you bored all to hell…:mrgreen:

Since he’s into the power of nine’s…my guess is he gets a piece of the $9 !!!

Funny…really funny…Greenie for you…:stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, kind sir :smiley:

I’m never bored when I’m helping people with marketing.

Question: Where will we find the articles? Will they be posted on the message board? . . . and thanks again for all you do to help us!!

Hey, Mike.

They are in a “Marketing articles” thread in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only Area. Just click on the link, download them, edit them to fit your specific needs since they are fully editable Word files. I make them as general as possible so that as many NACHI members as possible can use them without doing a ton of editing.

Thanks Russel, I was excited to read your post that I skipped the 3rd paragraph in post #1 . . . again thanks for being patient and re-posting the location.

Don’t forget our NACHI Narratives file, a large Word document of narratives for many circumstances, and more to be added daily. It’s a fully editable file, so you can use the Word search function to find what you need in the file.

Just another benefit of the largest home inspector association in the Universe.

Join now! Benefits galore!

I’ve created an article titled “Easy ways to prevent water damage.” There are two versions, a 1-page version that can be used as a newsletter item or a PSA, and a 3-page version with pictures and additional explanations and discussion.

They are in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only Area, another benefit of NACHI membership.

Enjoy!

Coming up soon is an opportunity for every NACHI member to be helpful—to past Clients and to one’s target audience.

Two fully editable Word documents have been posted in the Marketing articles thread in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only area. Use them to take advantage of the opportunity to make contact with past Clients and one’s target audience by preparing now.

Don’t know what the opportunity is?
It’s easy to find out.
Simply join NACHI and get access to these marketing articles and many, many additional benefits from the world’s largest inspection association!

Well, I had so many emails from folks wanting the front of a postcard and a database example for merging with the Word file that I spent the better part of the evening creating them. They are in the Marketing Articles thread in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only area.
All you need to do to get access to them,
and many other benefits,
is join InterNACHI,
the world’s largest,
best,
and most beneficial home inspector association.

InterNACHI rocks!
InterNACHI rolls!
InterNACHI rules!

Okay, I’ve created detailed instructions for merging the Word file with the Excel database and have posted it in the Marketing articles thread in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only area. Non-members can get everything simply by joining NACHI! Very simple.

Quite often I’ll find a problem that I know exists throughout the neighborhood. When I do, I’ll go to the property records and create a database of all the homes within a 1, 2, or 5-mile radius. Then I’ll create a special postcard to send to all the homes in that neighborhood informing them that they might have the same problem in their home. Using this technique, I have been able to get many inspections each year that I otherwise would not have had.

What kind of problems, you ask? Ah, I’ll guess you’ll have to work that out on your own or, of course, simply join NACHI since I have posted the problems and the postcards I have created over in the Marketing articles thread in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only area.

If you need benefits from your trade association, there is none better than the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Join now!

Just posted a 2-page flyer about the Top 10 Do-it-yourself projects that are probably best not done by the do-it-yourselfer. The link to it is over in the Marketing articles thread in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only Area.

Non-members can get it, and many other benefits, simply by joining InterNACHI, the world’s largest home inspector trade association.

Just posted a one-page flyer titled “General tips and tricks.”

“What kind of tips and tricks?” you ask.

Just five (but lots more coming):

Cleaning solution for soot and other stains on brick

Determining if a multi-pane window seal has failed

Locating gas leaks

Non-chemical methods to control ants and snails

Maintaining good water flow at your shower heads

The link to it is over in the Marketing articles thread in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only Area.

Non-members can get it, and many other benefits, simply by joining InterNACHI, the world’s largest home inspector trade association.

Happy marketing!

I just posted a two-page flyer/article titled “Ten common do-it-yourself mistakes,” information that is relevant at any time of the year, so don’t hesitate to download it, change the contact information on the second page, and use it as a helpful marketing flyer to past Clients and your target market.

The link is in the Marketing articles thread in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only Area.

I believe TGC (The Great Chris, our NACHI webmaster) is working on a Marketing page at NACHI.org for us to store all these articles as part of our NACHI member benefits. I have a few gazillionbazillion more, and I love to write (duh) and be helpful, so stay tuned for the next few months.

Are you not a member of NACHI? Are times slow? The best way to predict the future is to create the future, and the best way to create the future is to invest in yourself. A mere $289 in NACHI membership dues gets you all the benefits that NACHI has to offer. Well, almost. You do have to pass the NACHI membership exam before we’ll take your money, but that notwithstanding, we’ve got benefits galore.

Why wait? Why delay?
NACHI’s here for you today!
(Maybe I’ve already been watching too much college football :frowning: but who can resist a Notre Dame-Michigan football game?)

I just posted a two-page flyer/article titled “Using extension cords wisely.” This is another flyer/article that is relevant at any time of the year, so download it, change the contact information on the second page, and use it as a helpful marketing tool.

The link is in the Marketing articles thread in the Marketing Forum in the Members Only Area.

Not a member? Business slow?
NACHI is the way to go!

Join today!