Medical Cartel Has Replaced the Executive Branch of Government

Don’t we have enough ways to cause death or kill people? So what kind of people are busy adding new ways of killing others? And will they someday pay? Robert Kennedy fingers Dr. Anthony Fauci as perhaps the most successful mass murderer in history, the “principal architect of “agency capture” — “the subversion of democracy by a drug industry that manipulates regulators like sock puppets.” Not only has Fauci pushed the wrong potentially disastrous pandemic solution, he has also blocked the right ones.

Could you do me and the members a favor? Get back to home inspections. Enough is enough.

5 Likes

If I do as you suggest, Milquetoast, I will someday be required to have multiple vaccinations, wear a mask at all times, and eventually suffocate from recycling my own government-imposed COVID-laden carbon dioxide.

Why did you post this? Do you believe what it says?

1 Like

David, please post home inspection material. If you wish to evade facts do so on other social media sites.

4 Likes

David, I’ve just seen some of your other posts about COVID and withdraw my questions. Never mind.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a member go completely off the rails like this. And I’ve read most of Mark Anderson’s posts, mind you.

3 Likes

I concur. Moreover, I see you read Mark Anderson’s posts. Now that wide stuff.

I thought the affectionate moniker was DRIP KID DADDY

Gonna have to change it to COVID CUTIE

1 Like

In the same vein as the shutting down of commerce in the name of a contagion with more than a 99% survival rate; how do you witches feel about the potential mass sterilization of many of America’s children under the related pretext of the need to immunize children with an experimental vaccine?

1. 1% of 340,000,000 Americans is just about equal to an entire year’s worth of population growth from births. That is $222 billion in GDP in one year, or $16.6 trillion over those folks’ lifetimes. It seems extremely disingenuous to complain about the loss of commerce in 2020 (which has now been made back, by the way) when you feel it’s ok to flush $16.6 trillion in economic activity permanently down the toilet.

2. Mass sterilization may be something you see in the back of your eyelids when you dream at night, but it’s not anything that is based in reality.

3. The vaccines haven’t been experimental since the Phase 3 trial data was accepted and approved under each vaccine’s EUA.

3 Likes