Meth Testing Agreement

I am searching around for a Meth Testing Agreement. Id like to offer Meth Testing and have asked some Home Inspectors if they offer the service and they do not. Does anyone have a good agreement I could use? I will be using the AccuMeth wipes. I have taken the Meth Testing courses on InterNACHI’s site.

Thanks in advance

Mike Orcutt, MBA, CPI
Owner, Old Glory Home Inspections
Veteran Owned & Operated
Michael.orcutt@oldgloryhomeinspections.com

I would not offer meth testing. I heard that you can get addicted to it after one use. No wonder the other Home Inspectors don’t test it. :flushed: :roll_eyes: :pleading_face: :+1: :thinking: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t know of any, but I recommend running the property address/area through the DEA National Clandestine Drug Lab Registry https://www.dea.gov/clan-lab and, of course doing a media pull and chatting up any neighbors that poke their heads in. Every REO I’ve seen with this issue is a tear-down, superfund site…

Real Estate law requires disclosure of meth lab in a property. I knew of one in Penna, IIRC it was shut down, real estate sat vacant and it was eventually torn down. It was in real bad shape.

It seems that the buyer is paranoid because his childhood home ended up testing positive for meth. It was a $700k dollar home in the Denver area. It doesn’t look like it would be a meth property, but he is just being cautious I suppose.

I see what you did there! LOLOL

Sharp eyes, Mike. :grin:

Mike-
Did you find what you are looking for? If not, I will be glad to offer you one I created. It basically says “it is for informational purposes only”, just like the Accu-Meth stuff says.
Let me know if I can help.
topcaliberllc@gmail.com

I will e-mail you. THNAK YOU!!!

Hi Micheal,

The link for the DEA is good, I ask my buddy that is a cop and he told me, to go to the local police station, introduce yourself as a home inspector and ask the certain property to see if it ever was involved as meth house. Just make sure that you state that you checked with the local police department and they said that it wasn’t in your report.