Moisture Free Warranty signs on as a new NACHI.TV Sponsor!

Thanks to Moisture Free Warranty for their new NACHI.TV Sponsorship. Please visit their site for more info on how you can add to your Inspection Income.
>>Don’t miss out on a unique opportunity to become a MoistureFree Certified Roof Inspector to:

Earn Greater Income

Offer Additional Unique Products & Services

Differentiate Your Business

MoistureFree Warranty Corporation is a leading warranty company protecting thousands of stucco homeowners from moisture intrusion with the nationally recognized MoistureFree Warranty. MoistureFree has trained and certified hundreds of independent inspectors on how to properly inspect stucco homes with an 8-hour DVD training program.

With consumers demanding more protection, MoistureFree has created the MoistureFree Roof Performance Warranty for existing asphalt & composite roofs. In order for consumers to acquire this unmatched protection, a MoistureFree Certified Roof inspector must conduct an inspection, which typically occurs during a traditional home inspection. MoistureFree Certified Roof Inspectors can now offer their clients a FREE 90 Day Roof Warranty. MoistureFree has created a 2-hour DVD training program to learn additional roofing knowledge and inspection techniques.

Realtor
“I recently had a deal fall apart because my buyer had a concern with the age of the roof and the seller was not willing to negotiate the cost of a new roof. I could have provided my buyer peace of mind with a $295 (2) Year Roof Warranty and closed this deal. How do I find a MoistureFree Certified Roof Inspector near me?”
Coldwell Banker-NC Realtor

Not an InterNACHI member? Become a MoistureFree Certified Roof Inspector NOW and get a FREE One Year Membership to InterNACHI and enjoy all the extensive benefits.

To learn more and sign on, visit www.moisturefreeinspections.com or call 800.400.8679 ext 161.

20306 North Main Street
Cornelius, North Carolina 28031
>>

image002.jpg

Thank you Moisture Free Warranty!
Paige