Mold, radon, and water testing.

This may have been asked a dozen times, but where can i get certified for these ancillery services? And what does it take to get certified for them?

Visit Michigan’s government or state website, there you should be able to obtain local requirements and/or information…Go Blue!! (yes, I live in Ohio).