MOLD

Originally Posted By: rwills
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Joe F Quote:"…which, as it turns out, wasn’t black mold".


Joe, you're right, it was greenish-black wasn't it? What I read from the EPA, the verdict is still out on that one:http://www.epa.gov/appcdwww/iemb/child.htm

Original point being, at the outset, they had no clue what the cause was. From what I gather, the doctor that supposedly cracked the case blamed a combination of mold and smoke.


--
Bob Wills - MAB Chairman
BW Inspection Services
Warminster, Pa.
http://www.bwinspections.com

Originally Posted By: jpeck
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



rwills wrote:
Jerry P. Greetings from the dark side! Quote:"But, to answer your question, yes, I have been following it, probably more than you". You're probably right Jerry, you "probably" follow everything better than I or anyone else could possibly attempt! Forgive me, I forgot you are a legend in your own mind!


Nope, just responding to your apparent criticism that I had not read what we were speaking about.

rwills wrote:
Finally, why don't you read about the new bill being passed in Florida! aren't you in Fla?


And letting you know that I read more, much more, than you apparently think I do.

Guess that is not why I am attending 2 days of code meetings. 'Cause I don't follow things?

Let's see, take two days off work, spend money, now why on earth would I do that?


--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: jpeck
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Joe F.,


As a bright and respected fellow inspector on this board once advised me (in different words), this is a lose-lose process.

All you will do is lose sleep, and they will gain nothing. No positive outcome for either side.


--
Jerry Peck
South Florida