MOY (Member of the Year) award

The Awards Committee could use some help with more MOY (Member of the Year) award’s nominees.

If you know someone that you consider worthy, PLEASE nominate them TODAY!

Here’s how, with submission guidelines, etc:
http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/inachiawards545.html

It is appreciated and needed to continue and improve our AWARDS COMMITTEE.

Thank you for participating in our/your organization! :smiley:

Larry and the Awards Committee

The iNACHI Member of the Year program was created to publicly recognize aInterNACHI member for superior performance during the calendar year, January 1st thru December 10th.

The award will be presented to any InterNACHI member selected based on exceptional contributions to the iNACHI Association, fellow members, and their individual local community in the following areas:

I. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service, quality, or image of iNACHI.
II. Exemplifies professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort.
III. Makes outstanding contributions of significance to the iNACHI organization to fulfill its mission.
IV. Provides extra time and effort to educate, construct innovative tools related to operating a Home Inspection business, and provide the tools to help their Associates in the InterNACHI Associations with complete disregard to time, and labor with no compensation.

The iNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of issuance of this award.

I. All members of the iNACHI Association are eligible. (Employees, officers, directors, staff, and members who have been compensated are not eligible).
II. Members that have been Nominated and received an Award will not be eligible for the same Award in the same Category again.

Entries are for the period of January 1st thru December 10th of any given year.

Deadline for submission of nominations is set for December 10th of each year.

Candidates are nominated by any group, committee, or member of the iNACHI organization by forwarding a letter or email to the iNACHI Awards Committee with all supporting documentation and recommendations. All submissions received will be considered. Those lacking substantiate supporting documentation may be returned to the submitter for further documentation, verification, or clarification.

If you like what an inspector has done for the industry please send their name and some Info now .

Thanks Roy Cooke

Bump…

Tough one.
If it was newbie of the year Frank wins.

John is so helpful along with Michelle Shishilla though a lot of it is concerning FLA

Mike Larson and Jeff Jonas are polarizing yet maybe the most helpful of all members when it comes to helping answer tech questions and long term members to boot.

Looking outside the forum is where probably some of the best are but we do not know them.

Tough choice to think about.There are many others .

Well I finally fully agree with you Bob. :wink:

IMHO, no one member really stands out this year.
Maybe the award can take a vacation.

Not many do so check your med dosage.:twisted:

Need to spend some time thinking about this as there is someone that truly deserves it.

I. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service, quality, or image of iNACHI.
II. Exemplifies professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort.
III. Makes outstanding contributions of significance to the iNACHI organization to fulfill its mission.
IV. Provides extra time and effort to educate, construct innovative tools related to operating a Home Inspection business, and provide the tools to help their Associates in the InterNACHI Associations with complete disregard to time, and labor with no compensation.

Hope nobody minds me adding possible candidates here with my reasons as I think of them.

1] Preston Sandlin for starting that H.I interview show and good marketing with his crazy pants collection.

People should follow your recommendation and think about it. We would like to have some more nominations.

Anyone else?

Charlie Bottger

Give Robert Meirer and Jim Port and free membership and co-members of the year. Both are very deserving for all they provide.

Billy Boehner

Michael …off subject.

Frank and Wayne please explain why .

Charley

Charlie is always there to help on heating a cooling subjects . if you have to ask Bob .
David Anderson also another name should be in the hat .

Billy has been very active this year with helping others with ideas to promote their businesses.

Thanks guys .
On my F.O.G kick today…Fact…opinion…guidance.

I’ll second that.

Are you nominating them for member of the year ?