NACHI 2007 Convention

For those of you who missed it, it was fantastic. Everyone had a great time, there was tons of education, great stuff coming from our vendors, all kinds of door prizes, and just a wonderful sense of camraderie that has become so common to NACHI events big and small. Seven separate tracks of education, from 8 in the morning to 5 in the evening, over three days–how can you beat that?

I just want to first say thanks to Deanna Willis for puting this all together. She did an amazing job and can’t be praised enough. I also want to thank all our educators and vendors who came up to Toronto to make this event possible. People have been constantly coming up to us praising you all. And of course, thanks to the inspectors who joined us over these past three days. I’m always impressed with the degree of professionalism you all bring to our association and getting a chance to meet our members face-to-face just reinforces this.

We’re still posting pictures for those of you who didn’t make it. Go to http://www.nachi.org/torontolive/ to see them for yourself.

Thanks again to everyone for making the event such a huge success. I can’t wait to see you all (and more) next year.

Cheers,