NACHI about to give away a new Jeep Wrangler.

Adam,

Sad to hear a grown man cry.

Then don’t listen.

Nick:

I expect to see that Jeep siting in my drive way Soon.

But I will settle for the Rubicon- with the large wheels.

larry

Nick:

I expect to see that Jeep siting in my driveway soon.:cool:

How ever I will settle for the Rubicon with the large wheels.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

larry

How should we award it? Anyone have a proposal for the contest and determining the winner?

BTW, I went to the Denver Car Show last weekend and the 2007 Rubicon’s were not there. They said they are releasing at the NY Car Show.

Nick;

Here’s my advice.

Take the active NACHI registry (from ‘Featured Inspectors’, all the NACHI members.

Randomly assign them numbers (NACHI ID #?)

Put them all in a bowl (a BIG one).

Have Deena draw one out.

Simple. Elegent. Less posting.

But, that would defeat the purpose (i.e. publicity).

Hope this helps;

Who’s Deena?

I think that would be me.

Does it count if I draw my own name? Just kidding staff does not get to play.

No…you are Deanna…:wink:

In all fairness to Will, the NACHI-Chicago Chapter is currently dealing with a “Deena” for advertising in a Realtor magazine.

So he may have his “Deanna-Deena”'s confused!

Just a thought, but how about putting all the active NACHI Chapters in a fish bowl for a drawing of what chapter the winner will be from first. (Contact all the chapter heads to find out their membership and to verify that they are active chapters first.)

Then for the final drawing do it at their next chapter meeting for the members of their chapter. This way you could get the local TV news, cable companies, Radio & News Papers to be their for the drawing. You have to advertise NACHI, Local Chapter & the winner. MARKETING AT ITS BEST.

Have the Local Governor or Mayor to draw the name of the winner!

Don’t forget we are promoting the people who are offering the prize too.

Since it is very likely that a Florida Member will win it why not bring it down to a chapter meeting here. Harvey puts on a great show. It would look really nice out in front of the Windham.

Let’s do a internet treasure hunt for it. First one at the finish line is the winner.

I think it would look great in my driveway. It would help out since Todd Allen and I have merged. I could drive between Florida and Arizona. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey I need a jeep.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Aw come on. It’s a vehicle.

Yes, and the pope is a mormon. :mrgreen:

I am considering joining all chapters now.

I think we need to send it to Canada, and let us try to influence a greater NACHI presence in our Northern Country (stronghold)