NACHI ebrochures by InspectionDesign.com

Originally Posted By: pnaas
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Dear NACHI Members,

I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion from the original posting. Our intention was to have you contact us directly for specific information. If there is additional information you would like, please don’t hesitate to contact us at contact@inspectiondesign.com .

For a limited time, we are offering free e-brochures with the purchase of an inspectiondesign.com website. The cost for an e-brochure separatley begins at $99.00.

E-brochures are a first-rate enhancement to your website and will allow on-line visitors to get an "instant" brochure from your company giving you a jump on your competition.

Your brochure will be in front of your customer even after they have left your site. Your Company will stand out!

In addition to the e-brochure marketing tool, you will also receive a CD containing the brochure file which will enable you to print hard copies for customers, realtors, and other interested parties.

We have partnered with NACHI to provide web designs and e-brochures that fit the specific needs of their members allowing for maximum customer visibility.
- Increased visibility to your customers equals increased revenue

InspectionDesign.com will build a website and e-brochure for your business that is tailored to your specific needs as a Home Inspector. The design will showcase your company's capabilities and experience.

For a limited time, we are offering a FREE E-brochure with any website purchase - a $99+ value!

Sincerely,
Phil Naas

Impact Marketing Solutions
www.inspectiondesign.com
contact@inspectiondesign.com
ph: 303-258-8036
fx: 303-258-8037

Originally Posted By: cradan

O.K. … I’m fairly confused now. The “signup” link leads back to the October “e-brochure” press release.

The press release does lead to the vendor's website, but no information on "e-brochures" is available, save that they are part of a package deal when the vendor does a website design/develop.

Perhaps I've misunderstood?

![icon_question.gif](upload://t2zemjDOQRADd4xSC3xOot86t0m.gif)

--
Chris
http://www.inspect4me.com
Chicago Illinois Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: dbowers

Same comment - no link to anywhere productive.

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

Member - MAB

http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm